Seven

Iniwan ako nila Theia for a moment since they got called sa isang closed room nearby. They said that it was the King and Queen who called them. I am now with other suspected princesses, they all looked majestic and gorgeous.

This one princess who talked to me named Arah was from UAE. She said she got adopted by Arab couple who came to Korea to adopt a baby. Same thing as me but she got adopted purposely but me? I got passed down on different families before I got here.

She excused herself because she said she needed to get something in her room. They all got a room now because I am the last princess to arrive here. They were here months prior and they all waited for Generals to complete the number of this batch before conducting a DNA test. That's what Arah told me. Arah is a blond girl with deep blue eyes. She also has a fair skin and beautiful personality that made her stand out of the crowd.

The other princesses here have their own lives. Some are reading a book, some uses their phone, some are eating in a fancy way, and some are just talking about something and giggling with each others. They all act like they belong here while I am sitting here, roaming my eyes around and enjoying myself alone.

I was looking at the gigantic stairs when a ball came rolling down so I stood up to stop the ball but I was shocked to see a little girl running down the stairs to follow the ball that I think might be hers. But then she tripped and flew but I was there in time to catch her in my arms. I sighed in a sign of relief when I saw her giggle in my arms while looking at me.

She has beautiful blond hair and green eyes. Her eyes are so pretty and her baby teeth are so perfect in her cute smile. I slowly let her down and a nervous maid came running down the stairs and immediately went to us.

"Oh my God, Princess! You made me nervous! Don't do that again, please. You might hurt yourself next time." She said and caressed the little kid's hair. The kid nod and hugged me. I was so shocked to move and the maid also are stunned in place and wasn't able to process what was happening.

"You saved me! You're now my friend!" She said and continued to hug me.

I smiled and hugged her back. "I'll be your friend but you must listen to elders, okay? Never run down the stairs because she was right, you might hurt yourself next time." I told her calmly and she nodded as response. I stood up and released her from my hug and she did the same.

I was about to return to my seat when she stood right in front on me and opened her arms to me, showing me that she wants to be carry. I looked at the maid in my side and she got it immediately that I was confused on what is happening.

She tried to get the little girl but she was throwing a tantrums everytime she touches her. So I have no choice but to carry her on my arms and returned to my seat. The other princesses and people in here are looking at us like we are some kind of weirdos. The maid are still following us which is a good thing because this kid that I'm carrying is a princess and not just some kind of kid.

Sooyoung Katrina Lopez's POV 

"How can you be so sure that you didn't messed up again this time, Lopez?" Anderson said while grinning annoyingly at me. Not because I really messed up last batch doesn't mean that I'm going to mess it up every batch. I wanna punch this man's nose until he couldn't breath anymore if I just can.

The King and Queen looked at me so I looked at General Hugo Anderson confidently before speaking up. "Because I know she's the one. You should be more careful when speaking about her because you might regret it in the future." I winked at him and he stopped smiling and became more serious about it.

"Did you see her? She doesn't have any resemblance from her parents nor her siblings, don't be so confident about her, Lopez. You know you didn't have a great guts so don't trust your guts about this, General." He said using a discriminating tone while looking down-up to me.

"Why do you have a say about my princess when you didn't have any say about the others when they arrived? Do you also feel that she's really are the one?" I said and smiled to annoy him more and I think it's working because he looks so annoyed now. "And why do you even based on her physical appearance? She's not the only one there who have black hair? Do you have problem with me, General?" I raised my eyebrow to him, he looked away. Gotcha.

"Enough about babbling about her like a child, you're both generals so act like one." We stopped talking and annoying each other when the King spoke up. He looked at me and said, "Why are you late? You suppose to bring her here few days ago."

"She had classes to attend to, Your Majesty. I respect her education so I waited her to finish her exams before bringing her here." The topic was changed after that and when we are done. We went out only to see Princess Kamilla sitting on the lap of my princess. The other Generals are also shocked to see a distant princess sitting on someone she just met.

Maybe this is what they called 'luksong-dugo', right? I heard my dad said that family will always recognize family because of luksong-dugo. It's so amazing to witness. They were talking about something and they are both smiling and laughing about it. It's so cute to watch.

I looked at Theia and Basti who are also looking at them right now. Theia walked towards them first and we followed her.

"Good evening, Princesses." We bowed as Theia bowed as a sign of respect to the princesses. Princess Kamilla just looked at us for a moment and returned to talking to Maria.

We sat down next to them and waited to be called. We watched the sisters laughed and talked with each other like they known each other for so long.

"You told her that?" Maria said while laughing.

"Yeah! And when she looked down on my bottom, I farted! She was so mad about it and didn't talked to me for hours!" Princess Kamilla said with actions. She's really enjoying telling some stories with her sister.

"Princess Kamilla, your Mother is looking for you." A maid approached us, the little princess was so sad that she have to leave her big sister for meantime.

"Don't worry, we'll see each other later and you will tell me everything you want to say, okay?" Maria reassured her and hugged her sister before putting her off her lap.

"You will stay and listen, promise?" Princess Kamilla offered her pinky finger to Maria and Maria did pinky promise her sister and said bye to her. She watched how she walked passed us and the other girls here. The other girls even smiled at her but she just looked at them and never returned a smile.

"You guys are so close na, ah." Theia said.

"Yeah, she almost fell down the stairs, good thing I caught her in time." Maria said.

We all stood up when Mr. De Luca came out of the dining area. He greeted all of us and invited the ladies to come in the dining while we wait here outside.

I saw how Maria looked at us like she was calling for help but Theia and I assured her that it'll be just fine.

We watched her enter the dining area together with the other girls. I saw how one of the girls clings her hand on Maria's arm like they are bestfriend and I smiled when I saw how Maria looked at her with such a relief. Good thing she made a friend in such a short period of time.

When they disappeared from our sight, we started to walked out of the place on our own. Theia said she's going to meet someone, Basti said he's going home to do something important, while me and Josh are also going home to meet our parents. I just hope Maria would be okay since there's a lot of stranger around her and we're not there to stay by her side 24/7.