Six

I woke up because someone is tapping my shoulders. Who are waking someone up by just annoyingly tapping their shoulders? Of course, Theia!

I looked at her, I realized na I'm still on a plane pero this time ay dalawa na lang kami na nasa loob. Wala na yung ibang mga tao kanina.

"Hello, my lady. We're here!" Theia said and even opened her hands in the air like she's some kind of tour guide that welcomes tourist.

"Do you mind telling me where we are?" I said and looked out the window. We're in a airport obviously but I don't know where, I never been in an airport before.

"We are in Europe! We are going to your family's house, your true family's house!" She said while emphasizing the 'your true family's house' part.

I stood up and she started to explain to me everything while we are walking out the plane. She explained it too clear that I can't question it anymore. I can't resist now since I don't have any choice now but to come with them because I have no idea where I am or what way is the way for me to go home. I just can't believe that I was adopted this whole time and my biological family is a royal family?

This things only happen in fictional stories or movies that I usually watch! I can't believe it's happening to me. When we got out of the plane, I saw so many men lined up on the side of the plane, they are all standing so still. They're like mannequins!

My mouth opened, I'm so shock that this is even happening right now. The lady that introduced herself as General Lopez walked toward us with two men beside her. They took a bow before assisting me down the stairs.

"Good morning, My Princess. How's your sleep?" She asked.

"Uhm, good?" I said while still scanning my surroundings. This is weird. I can't believe this isn't some kind of prank.

When we got to the car, they opened the door for me. And when I entered, they followed me. And I watched how the lined up men outside immediately walked to different cars to ready themselves to guard our car.

After a long drive, we arrived at a fancy five star hotel. All of the people in here looked at us when we got in. I'm still wearing my school uniform and I'm surrounded of well-dressed people around me and body guards that don't smile nor interact with one another.

Even the elevator looked so luxurious because it looks like it is made of gold. Out of curiosity, I stretched my hand to touch the wall of the elevator and I was so shocked that a fast hand stopped me on time from completely touching the wall.

"Why?" I asked Theia who's still holding my hand.

"You shouldn't just touch things. You should be more careful from now on." She said.

"I was just curious what it feels like if I touched it. It looks like it is made of gold, eh." I said and stood straight.

"It is indeed made of gold, Princess." A man behind me said. It was the same guy who bumped me yesterday. He was the reason why some of our notebooks are nabasa! They looked so wet tuloy noong pinasa ko kay ma'am.

"Am I asking for your opinion, Mr.?" I told him. Can't he just shut up? Siya rin yung tumawa nang malakas sa plane eh, akala mo naman kasama sa usapan.

"Josh Lopez, at your service." He said and offered his hand. I just looked at it and turned my back away.

When the door opened, I saw that the body guards are already there. How did they got here so fast? Did they used the stairs? They didn't look tired, ha. Cool.

General Lopez is leading the way while Theia and the two guys remained at my back. We stopped in front of a door and she opened it.

"This will be your room for today, Princess. Take a bath and food will be served when you are done. Clothes are provided inside and you can choose what clothes you want to wear for a special dinner you will have tonight. We'll see you later." She closed the door herself so I started to look around of the room.