Five

Theia Ellise Thomas's POV

I took a sip on my coffee and looked out the window beside me. The clouds looks so beautiful in the night sky with the city lights under it. It's crazy to think that every person walking, driving, or sitting down there have their own life and most of them don't even know what's happening in each other's lives.

I stood up and went to the bathroom. As I closed the door, I can't stop myself from looking at the mirror and remembering what just happened earlier out there.

Kat and I chose to stay outside the plane for a while to talk about our future plans. We are watching how they are bringing her in carefully to not wake her up.

"What do you think will they do if they found out that she is their real daughter?" I asked her before blowing my cigarette. My eyes followed the smoke that my cigar made.

"I think they won't suspect her to be their child, you saw the other girls?" She let out a small laugh and also blow her cigarette. She's the one who gave me the cigarette on the first place. I haven't had a cigar on a long time now and this is my first time using one again.

"Yeah, the first time I saw her I also didn't thought that she will be the one we are looking for when you told me that one of the girls that walked down their building is their daughter." I reminisced how I looked at one of her classmates as the girl we are looking for but it turned out I was wrong the whole time. No wonder why that girl's bleached hair looks odd.

"She looked like her grandfather actually, she doesn't have a single look from her parents nor her siblings." She's right. She doesn't have any resemblance of her family on her. She looked nothing like them. I never seen her grandfather so I have no say about their resemblances.

I walked to my car which Basti and Kat used to go here while Kat remained standing near the vehicle that I used. I opened the door in the driver's seat and opened a secret compartment under my seat to get my personal phone and my bag that was hidden in there.

As I was closing the door, a screamed caught our attention. It was coming from the plane, we gave each other the look that's a sign that we need to go in there immediately.

We run to the plane and saw that Maria is awake and is now screaming at security and Basti who are standing in front of her.

"Theia?! Sino ba talaga kayo? At bakit ako nandito?! Please lang iuwi niyo na ko, kailangan ko ng umuwi. Gusto ko ng umuwi." She was shocked to see me entered the plane but we are more shocked when we saw her cried and sat down on the floor. I noticed how the other men looked away and some took a step back. While Kat looked at me with a questioning look and raised her eyebrow. I knew that she's now thinking how Maria knew my name. Damn it.

I watched how Kat walked slowly to her and how she stepped back because she's scared that Kat approached her.

"Hi, I'm General Katrina Lopez. It's nice to meet you, Princess." Kat said and offered her hand to Maria. I saw how her facial expression changed from being scared to being confused.

"Di po ako si Princess. Ako po si Maria." Maria said and shaked Kat's hand.

"Hindi po ako si Princess, mali po kayo ng nakuha. Ibalik niyo na po ako please, kapag binalik niyo po ako tutulungan ko po kayong hanapin si Princess." I smiled when I saw her smiled at Kat while Kat is gently laughing, trying not to scare her. But something caught out attention, it was Josh who also laughed but he made it loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Silence, Josh." Kat said while giving Josh a warning look before looking at Maria again.

"Can I go home now po?" Maria said in such a cute manner. She looks so kind and gentle at the same time.

"You already are. You are now going home, sweetie. To your real family." I watched how Maria looked so confused by what Kat said.

"My real family po is in our house, I think you got the wrong person po kasi I do have my family po waiting for me to come home so please po, can you get me out of here po? If pwede po or possible can you also drop me off sa school so I would know the way home?" She pleaded Kat and even went down on her knees, I saw how tears fell down her cheeks. I pity her, she just want to go home and do things she usually do but now she's on a plane on her way to stranger's house with full of people she doesn't have any idea who.

I watched how Kat tried to hold her shoulders but she resisted and stood up and stepped back away from Kat.

She wiped away her tears and spoke up. "I need to get out of here right now." And she tried to run to the emergency door of the plane and managed to open it but she was stopped and held by Basti and securities.

How did she managed to open that kind of heavy door by herself? She's so tiny and that door is like triple her weight!

I saw how Kat walked up to her after letting out a sigh.

"Look, I can't go. I need to go home, I have a lot of things to do and my parents are probably so worried about me. Please let me go home! Please! Please! Sir?? Ma'am?? Please! Please let me go home! I won't tell the police or anyone this happened." She's now yelling and begging while crying but still trying so hard to get out of Basti's grip.

"You need to calm down, calm down first then we'll talk, okay?" Kat held both of Maria's shoulder to calm her down but she just wasn't cooperating. She really wants to go home.

"No! No, I will not calm down! Get me out of here right now, young lady! You don't have any rights to do this to me!" She yelled so hard that her voice started to crack, she's still crying so hard and trying to run but my men still holding her in place. The way she spoke is like her father spoke when he's mad, she is indeed their daughter.

"We can't do that, you need to go home to your family. We are just doing this for you--" Kat didn't finished what she was saying when Maria suddenly collapsed but fortunately, Basti are just in time to catch her in his arms.

"Her body gave up, she's so tired." Basti said and carried Maria to a seat. He slowly put Maria on a chair and put a seat belt on her.

"Let's go, Cap." I said to the Captain and they started to get everything ready on the plane.