"Mr Styles, welcome, your reserved table is there"A waiter came to us and smile formally at Harry, we followed him to the table he reserved. Wait a second, he reserved a table for us? Was he really doing this? Why would he do this?

"Thank you"We both said once we sat on our chairs opposite to each other and the waiter gave us two menu cards. OMG another expensive place. Seriously? No problem with that but I couldnt let him pay for him.

"Melanie?"Harry called me interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes sir?"I asked him and he chuckled.

"This isnt work love, its Harry here."He said and I smiled shyly not willing to blush. Seriously why did I have to blush about my freaking good looking boss? Ok Seriously shut up Melanie.

"Sorry si-Harry."I said and he only smiled at me, fingers lingering around his empty glass.

"You can feel free with me, dont be scared. "He said comfortly and I smiled. Good Harry was really nice. I looked at the menu card to distract any crazy thoughts I might have about my boss and he did the same.

"Have you decided what to order?"The waiter came back with an Ipad mini in his hands.

"Melanie choose anything."Harry said and I nodded nicely, I also noticed the waiter giving looks that made more uncomfortable than the Harry who used to touch me in the wrong places.

"Chicken alfredo please"I said and I gasped a little as I felt a hand on my knee under the table Oh no Harry were we back to this? Just when I felt good with him?

"Make that two "He said a little harsh, his beautiful shade of green in his eyes has become darker with anger and now I realised what was with touching me now, he tried to make the waiter go away thinking I was Harry's.

"We'll be quick. Would you like some wine?"The waiter asked politely mostly smirking at me. What the hell was wrong with him? The more he looked at me, I felt Harry's hand going further up and giving more pressure on my skin so I could moan.

"Sure, you can leave us now"Harry snapped at him and he left taking the menu cards. Finally Harry took out his hand from my knee and sent me an apologising smile, I smiled back.

"Sorry I just didnt like that jerk looking at you"He said and I nodded giggling.

"Its ok, I noticed and thanks actually he was creepy"I said and he laughed.

"You're really cute"He said and I blushed.

"Cuter when you blush"He said and I shook my head when he said that, OMG I should stop doing this.

"Im not blushing"I lied and he smiled cheekily.

"Cutest in deniall"He laughed and I sighed. Not making it any easier for me at all. Deniall it seemed! Yeah sure.

"Do you have a boyfriend Melanie?"He asked me and I shook my head for no.

"Nope, still waiting for my prince charming"I said smiling girlishly and he chuckled kinda sarcastic.

"Prince charming? Oh my god, then I suggest you dont fall in love with someone"He said and I raised my eyebrow at him. What was that supposed to mean? Just then our food and wine has come, the waiter poured wine in our glasses and left after receiving dead warning glares from Harry.

"The magic you're expecting does not exist. People always break up, nothing s permanent, its not love Melanie, its just lust, guys will just leave you once they tired for fucking you. Same for women."He said. What did he have agaisnt love to talk like that?