Comfort

I breath out and start my day with lots of depression

I breath out and start my day with lots of depression. I can't express my feelings. Today my mother died in a car accident 2 years old . But in these months i had faced many things.

I know my dad listened everything, but sharing things with mother is something else.
She know my feelings and everything. I hope that day she don't go outside.

"I miss her." I thought

Well i have yo get ready quickly because today will be our important lecture and I can't miss it and I'm already late.
I got ready quickly and rushed to reach college. I didn't take even one bite of breakfast.

I reach college on time. The lecture ends. Then I go to the canteen to eat. I take lunch and sit at my table, when many girls start staring at me.
"Oh God, when will all this stop? I am fed up with all this." I mumring.

Then a girl who was a flatterer of Candice said that
"Candice and Kenzo look really good together, I am not Kenzo's type at all" she glared at me.

"Yeah right they are trash couple and I'm not a trash that' why I'm not his type" i said and took a bite of my lunch.

Candice was listening to everything there, she cames and tells me
"You know you're too obsessed with yourself" she said annoyingly.

"Why shouldn't I?" I raised eyebrows.

"You're ugly" Candice screamed
"I'm mirror" i exclaimed
"What" she got confused
"If I'm ugly , you're too baby" i said in a hallow voice.

"You're ugly" Candice screamed"I'm mirror" i exclaimed "What" she got confused"If I'm ugly , you're too baby" i said in a hallow voice

Someone knock my door. I know who will be here at this time.

"Come in" i shouted
"Brother we haven't met for a long time how are you?" Grayson asked and closed the door .
"Look at my face, I'm anxious to know her secret." I screamed
"You're in bad mood. Should i give you suggestion?" He said
"Yess woffy" i teased him

"You can hypnotize her, then the secret will come out." He suggested me.

Well this was a good idea . Why this didn't came in my mind. leave it , it's already late . I must go now.