Bad day

Davina pov

Davina pov

I can't stop my tears.
"Why i get cheated" This thought kept coming in my mind over and over again...

"I will never forget that bastard." I said and wipe my tears.

I went to the terrace of the mansion. I get peace by went to the terrace, I don't get that peace anywhere else. I have been doing this since childhood and I am still doing it.

I don't want to cry for that jerk but this fucking tears again and again comes in my eyes.
"Why they don't leave me like he leave" i cried too loud

I heard someone coming up.
I turn around and saw Aiden.

"What are you doing here ? Are you come here to make joke of me ? All boys are same" i said angrily
"All boys can be same and can not be but who told you to came relationship with a jerk . You can committed with a men like me too. If you want" he said in a gentle voice.

His voice make me feel warm but I decided already to not came in relationship with anyone anymore.

"Get out" i said in a loud voice
"It's my mansion" he exclaimed
"Okay then i will get out" i said and moved from there but he stopped me . Hold my hand and then hugged me .

I don't want a hug but it feel so relaxed to hug him . My body warmed by touching his body.
His chest touching my breast.
He hold me tightly like he don't want me to leave him.

And raining started....

"See raining also started. Clouds are also cried with me" i said while hugging him
"No , clouds are crying but look at lighting and storm . It's make them strong . People enjoy raining but they also afraid from lighting and storm. Be like them .If you have weakness then you also have strength in you. You just need to show them who need it." He said in a hallow voice.

Hearing his words, I gained courage. I felt relieved that it was not my fault. And I should not think anything about that jerk.

 And I should not think anything about that jerk

Aiden pov

I gave her advice because I can't see tears in her eyes . I don't know why but they make me sad. I want to go and gave a punch to Kenzo for what he did.