Help

I left home for college and reached college....

As soon as I entered the college, everyone looked at me with suspicious eyes. As if I had stolen their wallet.

But I don't care about these bastards. They are all Kenzo's lackeys.

"Hii Davina, how are you now?" Gavin asked me...
"Look at them, all staring at me. If I punch them once, they will be fine." I huff gaving a glare look to everyone

Gavin looks at them all with squinted eyes and makes a gesture. Everyone leaves from there.
"Let's go to classroom now." Gavin exclaimed while giving me smiley face to better my mood.

I saw Kenzo there who is staring at me with angry eyes as if he will eat me. I ignore him and sit on my seat.

As soon as the class is over, Kenzo comes to me and bows down his head and said to me
"I will not leave you. I will put you in such a condition that even that boy Aiden will not be able to save you".

"First make your body such that you can fight with Aiden and forget about ruining my condition. And next time if you try to talk to me like this then I will tear you ass" i gave a weird smile and leave from there.

"He is a strange scoundrel, insult him a bit and he will come back to do his evil ways again" i thought

My mood had gone bad, I thought I should drink coffee, it will soothe my heart.

"Hii Make me a cold coffee." I told and started taking money out of your wallet.
"Oh my sweetheart who will drink this cold coffee?" A boy standing there speaks.
"Your father, now get lost" i huff..
"Hey my sweetheart also gets angry, why are you giving me money, I am there to give money." He told while holding my hand.

I somehow free myself from him and run away from here.

He comes running after me and some of his friends also come. I get very nervous and my heart starts pounding. They stop me and start coming closer to me.

"You are a davina who wanted a thick and long penis and your previous boyfriend was not able to give it to you. But we will be able to give it and we are also very good in bed. Just come to us once, darling" one of the boy said and they started laughing.
One of the boys is about to touch me but he stops.

Then suddenly their face turns pale. All the smile disappears from their face and they look pale.

"hey get out of here it's aiden" one of the boy said nervously.