Kenzo proposed me

Davina pov

Davina pov

Next day...
I'm getting ready but still thinking about yesterday.

"Get ready , baby you're getting late" father said to me
I come out of my dream and quickly get ready.

I went downstairs and hugged my father and look at him like a child and give him shy smile. My eyes twinkling...

"What happened dear , you're looking happy today. Seeing your happy face . It's made my day" dad said to me and touch my head and stroke it.

Someone knock door . I open it.
Kenzo is there. His charming eyes looking at me . I can't do eye contact with him anymore.
"What happened to me , Did all this happen because of that kiss?" I thought

He take me to the college.

"Hey , davina how are you

"Hey , davina how are you . I think you enjoyed yesterday a lot" gavin said and smile smugly
"Shut up" i said to him and give him glared look and went to classroom.

Kenzo sit next to me. Everyone in the class look at me . I didn't understand anything why everyone stare at me and feel uncomfortable. I pushed my chair and went a little distance away and sat down.
Kenzo smiling.
"Why this idiot smile" I thought and take out my notebook and start reading.

Candice came to me and said "why your cheeks reddened"

"Due to hot temperature" i replied and take out bottle and drink water.

After class
Gavin came to me and said come with me. I have my stuff in a class, please go with me and help me.
"You can go alone too" i said and ignored him
"I'm so sorry, davina . I'm just kidding. I will never done it again" he said
I agreed and go with him.

We enter in class
Gavin start closing curtains.

"What are you doing . Have you started working here?" I said and laugh at him
"No davina" he replied gently

After that light goes out...
I couldn't see anything. I called Gavin. But he didn't said anything. I was scared. Then I heard someone walking. Tears well up in my eyes . I closed my eyes.