Luna ✨

Note - Pics are from Pinterest

Note -   Pics are from Pinterest

Aiden pov

Why am I thinking so much about her? Why did I worry when she fell into the lake? Why did I go to save her? I did not understand anything at that time. I was only worried about her. This has never happened to me before.

By the way, there is a girl I am worried about. She is not my sister. She is my dearest friend. She is everything to me.

I have not met her for a long time. I am missing her. I should go and meet her.

Her name is Luna. The meaning of the name Luna is moon. Just like her name, she is exactly like the moon. Simple, sweet and innocent.

I go to her house. I couldn't find her at home. I get scared and run here and there. There was a forest near her house. I go there and look.

My heart starts pounding fast....

When I when there I saw that Luna was there. I feel relieved. I feel relaxed. smile comes to my lips. I went there.

I feel peace with her. I tell her everything. I don't hesitate to tell her everything.

"What are you doing here, Luna" i said politely. I never talked with her in a rude manner.

"You are here today" she said while looking at me
"Yeah , I haven't met you for a long time so I was missing you" i said and I went there...

"What are you doing" i said narrowed my eyes...
"Can't you see ?" She said
"No, I can see it but I don't understand it" i said and sit beside her
"What you don't understand?" She asked a question

"You don't have a pot in your house to plant these plants which you are planting in such a big forest" i asked
"You never understand...." she said like she was speaking as if she had some purpose in doing this work
"Please tell me i want to know why you planting plants in such a wild place" i request her to answer my question.
Well she was the only girl yet whom i requested....
Sometimes i did it with my sister too....

"Because it present anything" she said and gave me a smile
"What ??" I asked
"I will tell you when the time comes" she said . After listened her i didn't force her to tell me and i just agreed to her.

She had planted beautiful flowers in such a wild place...

She gets up and I picked up her stuff and start walking towards her house....

"I would like to make a request to you" she asked a gentle request. She know I can't denied her.
"Yeah tell me, I will fulfill all your requests" i said humbly
"When I die, keep watering these plants always. Never let them wither" she asked

I got angry at what she said, but I didn't show my anger to her because she was sacrificed a lot.

"Don't talk like this" i said and tapped on her head..
"Promise me" she said . She was stubborn.
"Okay i will promise" i said to her and agreed to her .