Chapter Thirty Nine

Start from the beginning

He continued his attack on my clit for awhile until my legs shook and I properly soaked his sheets. Then he pulled out a row of condoms from his bedside; ripping one from the pack.

He quickly rolled it on starting to pound into me. I could feel myself clenching against him, wanting more. His moans filled the ship "Fuck Y/n you feel soo good" He praised "I love feeling how good I did, how needy I get you" He practically whining as he hits right where I want him.

I dig my nails into his back as I call out "You're such a good boy, god such a good fuckin boy for me Luka" He's barely holding himself together as he thrusts into me. His nails dig into my thigh as he gets closer and closer to his orgasm. "Keep going pretty boy, you're doing so good for me."

"You look so good Y/n. So fuckin pretty" He whines eyes eating up every bit of me. "Such a fucking goddess"

"Oh yeah? That make you my devoted follower? Do whatever your goddess tells you?" He nods quickly as my words eyes shutting tight.

"Fuuck yes. Whatever it takes, I just wanna make you happy" He groans as his head goes down into my chest his fingers tight on the sheets making his knuckles turn white. "Please baby fuck, let me cum?" He whines.

I giggle at him a bit before pulling him up by his hair "Earn it." I command. His breath hitches for a second before his hand is between my legs rubbing my clit for the extra stimulation.

"Who let you be this fucking hot." He grumbled under his breath as he began before putting himself in a more comfortable position to continue thrusting. "Damn mind control type shit" He shakes his head making me giggle but it's over taken by the moans as pulls me in.

The mix of internal and clit stimulation starts catching up and I can finally feel my high building. He starts going faster as I get more responsive. It was long before I was reaching my high and I finally let him have his.

He immediately collapsed into me when we were both done with a big grin on his face. I start petting his hair whispering praise in his ear until he calmed down. When his breathing settled I gently lifted his face and gave him a long kiss. When I pulled away he looked almost high making me giggle.

"You're so perfect" He groans "Chats a fuckin lunatic for not stealing you away"

"Adriens the one whose confessed" I shrug.

"They're the same person though" His eyebrows scrunch together for a second and my eyes widen.

'He knows?'

He shoots up as he realizes his fuck up "YOU DIDNT HEAR THAT! I-I MEAN LIKE..aren't they so similar might as well be the same" He blushes a bit as his eyes scan me. "You don't believe me huh?"

I laugh at him as I shake my head "I already knew. We've been fucking for a long time I put two and two together fairly early" I shrug.

"Wha-but how did you figure it out? There's supposed to be a whole spell that keeps you from knowing. It's like the whole reason those little masks work to hide identities" His eyes shift at me.

"I'd argue the same thing for you" I playfully glared a bit.

"Well I'm- NO YOU DONT GET ANYTHING ELSE OUT OF ME!" He immediately pops up grabbing his shorts from the floor and heading out of the room. I die laughing on his bed for a bit before thinking of the superheros. I believe I remember a superhero who looked similar to Luka..

I shake my head as I grab one of his t-shirts sliding it over my head and following him out. He was in the bathroom and I heard the shower running. I gently knocked and the door opened almost instantly. He looked very guarded making me giggle.

"It was time or something right? You're hero? I guess hawkmoth won at some point? You were there to rewrite time. Found out his identity" Luka bites his lip a bit looking down. It takes a bit of time before he sighs and nods.

I slip into the bathroom and he shuts the door behind me. "Its unsafe for you to know our identities" He starts as I pull his shirt back off checking the water temperature.

What kinda psychopath takes freezing cold showers?!

"Yeah well I've been fine thus far. Plus you know" I shrug before suddenly pausing "So..you know other people's identities to huh?" I peak. His eyes widen for a split second before he goes back to normal.

"No. Just Chat Noir" He sounds so confident.

"Uh-huh. Totally believeable" My mind runs over the superheros trying to see if I can match any of them but I don't remember what they really look like.

"Chat Noir..and Ladybug" He admits "Which is why it's highly dangerous and VERY important it doesn't get out that I know." He points a finger at me making my hands go up in defense.

"Won't tell a soul" I promise holding out my pinky. He sighs taking my pinky in his and shaking it. "Now. Let's take your demon shower" I giggle pulling him forward.

"It has great psychological benefits!" He protests.

"Yeah it shows everyone you're fuckin insane!"

Here Kitty (Chatnoir x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara