Chapter Twenty-Six

After re-showering and getting the number from Chat to send him the videos. It was a different number than what I had from Adrien. I suppose I shouldn't be surpised he has multiple phones. Once I sent the videos I kicked Chat out so he could detransform and shower himself. I smiled seeing the bed already stripped and hearing the washing machine going.

He's cute.

My ex never helped with clean up, if he had it his way he'd probably sleep on wet sheets. I shook my head cause how dare such a disgrace to humanity occupy my thoughts.

Now I was cleaning up Plaggs cheese. He ate so much I'm surpised he fit back in the ring. Thinking of plagg only brought me back to thinking of him riding the duckie in the tub. Such big talk then being such a baby.

It freaked me out to think how fuckin old he was though.

I wiped down the counter before going back to grab new sheets for the bed. Putting on the fresh ones I was about ready to pass out right then but I decided to check my phone quickly before I did.

There was a message from Chat, just a quick message explaining he doesn't use this phone much but that I'm welcome to text it if I ever need him, followed by a thank you for the videos.

I left him on read looking through my other notifications. A few from random social apps a text from my mom no doubt asking how everything was going.

Oh I'm good just got piped by Paris' favorite hero

I'll text her in the morning.

I'm about to swipe on a random number when the text catches my eye.

Unsaved contact
Hey you up?
I thought we could meet up again
You were amazing the other night, I can't stop thinking about you.
Sent 11:34

Me
Whose this?
Sent 12:28

Unsaved contact
Claude?
Sent 12:28

Me
..gonna need more bud
Sent 12:29

Unsaved contact
We met the other night?
Had a couple drinks and had sex?
You've been on my mind for days and you can't even remember my name?!
Sent 12:29

Me
Must've not been as magical of a night as you think
Sent 12:29

Unsaved contact
Are you fucking kidding me??
Read 12:30

Not conversation for tonight.

------------------

"Fuck that's delicious!" Moe called out at the drink I made him making me giggle. He was on his own for register but we were dead so now it's time for everyone's favorite game of wasting product.

Well not wasting.

We're making shots for each other so it's getting used, it'd be going down the drain at the end of the night anyway.

We hadn't seen a single customer for over an hour and honestly who wants to clean under those circumstances? I was know facing the lobby as Moe giggled behind me to make his concoction. I was concerned to say the least.

That's way to much laughing for someone making a tasty drink.

When he was finally done and handed me the shot it looked like sewer water and I seriously debated how much he hated me and if this was poisoned.

A quick sniff test told me it was a mix of a LOT of tea. I sighed and downed it almost immediately spitting it back in the cup.

"Did you mix the fuckin coffee in here?!" He lost it holding onto the counter for life as he laughed his ass off slowly sinking further into the floor

"Yo-youre fuckin face!" He snorted out. His laughter was contagious and I started giggling back at him.

"You're lucky I don't shove this down your throat, make you try it" I shake my head as I toss the horrendous mixture.

He suddenly got dead serious staring into my soul "That's not what I want you to shove down my throat"

We lasted seconds before we were both toppled over laughing "Its not even that funny but-but the stone face. Oh my god" I wheezed "Just so serious asking for dick" I laughed

"Who said I was asking for dick!" He giggled

"What WERE you asking for then huh?" I demanded barely holding back my laughter

He only winked at me adding to the confusion, and laughter. "You're so fucking weird" I say shaking my head moving to make his next drink. He faces the lobby proud.

"You love it" He says stealing a strawberry from the case. I shake my head at him debating what flavors would match well.

"You're definitely not what I expected early on. You seemed way more put together for your interview" I giggled

"Ah that's how you get them. Act all sweet then pop out the chaos when they're already in love" He turns to me making me toss a piece of ice at him.

"Turn! No looking!" I demand with a smile

"Oo yes Mistress. Yell at me more" He jokes wiggling his ass at me.

"Oh my god stop!" I laugh, then the bell goes off and we both greet the customer. When I turn around I'm met with a messy blonde ball, Adrien gives a tired smile as I walk towards him.

"Hey I didn't expect you to show up today" I smile back

"Looong day" He admits scratching the back of his neck. His arm hangs for a second before he takes a big breath and leans over the counter "I see you two are enjoying the time off. Not a car in sight" He nods towards the parking lot.

"I'm surprised Blake hasn't closed us down for the night" I laugh

"Well I'm upset. I get to see you" Adrien smiles up at me though it's quickly ruined as Moe slides in

"oooo he's happy to see youuuu" I elbow him in the ribs and he fucks off quickly talking about how it was 'uncalled for'

Adrien laughed before locking eyes with me. "When do you get off?"

"Anywhere from 30 minutes to a couple hours" I shrug "Depends on when Blake gives up"

"Hopefully soon" Moe calls through the window.

Adrien laughs a little as I flip Moe off and I shake my head. "What he said. Why whats up?"

"Oh.. I just needed to talk to you about something" He said a small blush tinted his cheeks.

'You want to get laid'

"Sure want me text you after work?" I ask

"No it's ok. I'll be outside" He smiles before walking out.

"Ooo someone wants their dick we- OW!"

-----------------

Another hour and only one customer later Blake was locking the door behind us. Moe bumped my arm with his elbow "Go get him" He winked running as fast as he could from me.

I rolled my eyes heading towards the Sudan parked out front. Ezra opens the door for me as I get closer "Thank you" I smile sliding in. Adrien was sitting there looking nervous. There was a woman in the front seat though I couldn't really see her from this position.

We silently move out of the space and head away from the store making me pipe up "Um..where are we going?" I question. Just as Adrien goes to speak the woman speaks from the front

"The Agreste Estate"