Chapter Twenty-Four

Chat doesn't even have time to think before I'm on top of him. He quickly syncs up with me and it might be my heart in my ears but I think it's the best kiss I've ever had.

He's gentle with his touches as he feels every inch of me. I'm not sure I got myself fully dry, my hair definitely wasn't yet, but I couldn't find it in me to care right now. Right now I wanted his hands on me.

Right now I wanted to hear him beg for me.

The kisses were rough and desperate both of us pulling the other closer. The only difference was I was tearing into him.

Pulling at his hair, clawing down his back, feeling him up. I kept wanting more, kept needing more.

I gave up.

I pulled away from him grumbling as I threw stuff around in my drawer "You ok?" He calls. I finally found it and move back to him.

I wrap the scarf around his face where his 'identity will be hidden' and plant another kiss to his lips "Detransform" I command. He takes only a second before plagg is popping out. He takes a small peak at Adrien and makes his goodbyes quick. "Camembert in the fridge" I call before attacking him again.

"You're actually supposed to-"

"Dont talk cheese right now" I command pulling him back in.

The kisses get desperate again and I'm quick to pull off his clothes. They were different than this morning and his marks where covered with makeup. An almost growl escaped me and I suddenly felt very territorial. I knew it was because he had to be around his dad and go to work but I wanted it on clear display.

I trail a finger down my chest. "Do you need your shirt off for anything? Job related or what not?" I question

"Um..no? Not typically" He said his words unsteady "Why?" He has just enough time to ask before my teeth were sinking into his flesh. He let's out a small scream as his body tenses and presses into me. "Fuck, fuck, OW!" He grips me hard but doesn't do our taps or say a safe word.

I bite a little harder.

When I finally pull away you can clearly see my teeth marks in his flesh and his hand instantly moves to the spot gently soothing it. "Whats your safe word?" I growl making sure he's aware it's still an option.

"Uh..um.. it's Bubble? Should I be scared" He give an awkward laugh

"Whats your safe word" I demand. He takes a breath for a second.

"Its bubble, an-and if I can't speak then tapping in succession" He says mustering some confidence. Hearing him say it again brings me back to when he originally suggested it. As I was telling him common ones people use he just came out with it like it was completely normal. It had me laughing instantly and his blush was even cuter. It made more sense once he explained 'if the bubble pops..its over' but the embarssment was clear as day on his face. It almost made me feel bad for laughing.

I smile as I leaned down to him "Good boy" His back arches at the praise and a small smile etches onto his lips. That is until I bite down again making his face contort as the pain sinks in.

I continue biting and sucking at his chest slowly adding more and more pressure. I need to know how hard I can go. It wasnt until I was certain I was about to break the skin when it finally came out.

A whiney "Bubble!" and some light taps to my shoulder. I let go as soon as the words left his mouth. I give it some gentle licks to try and sooth it, it was already turning color. His breath was ragged and he made a couple hushed noises before he finally took one big breath "that was hot" He squeaked out making me laugh.