Chapter Six

Body worship✔️
Blood Play❎️
Bondage❔️
Breath play ❎️
CBT❎️
Cuckolding❔️
Degradation ✔️
Edging✔️
Feminization ❔️
Food play❔️
Impact play❔️
•cane
•flog
•paddle
•slapping✔️
•spanking✔️
•whip
Knife Play❔️
Marking✔️
Mirror Sex✔️
Orgasm Denial❔️
Pegging❔️
Praise✔️
Public Humiliation ❔️
Sensory Deprivation❔️

It had taken a little while but we had talked out everything on the contract. I had him check the ones he knew he liked (even if I had to help explain some), circle ones he was concerned about, and X out the ones he knew he wouldn't enjoy.

There were a few X's, but a lot of question marks. I was excited.

He stared down with a small pout and I raised a brow at him. "It feels weird.. I feel so..dirty being into these things. Who likes being bullied to get off!" He huffs tossing himself down on the bed.

"You" I comment with a little laugh. "Look. I know it's scary an all since you're not used to all this but it doesn't make you bad or weird. There's nothing wrong with liking something" I smiled "Plus..these are all things I'm into too yaknow? Soo we'd both have to be bad and weird" I poke his side a little a small smile pops up.

"I'd like to add something" He pipes up quickly and I hand him over the contract.

I watch as he flips over to the rules page

Rules:

1 a. Submissive may never disrespect or disobey Dominant

1 b. Submissive must always use agreed upon name for Dominant during play

2. Submissive must use agreed upon safe words or sign when needed; and Dominant must ALWAYS respect those

3 a. Masturbation is not allowed without Dominants approval.

3 b. Never cum without permission of Dominant

4. Romantic intentions are prohibited, void contract if feelings are caught for either Dominant or Submissive.

5. Any change to your body must be approved by your Dominant (i.e piercing, tattoos, dyes, etc)

6. Punishments for breaking these rules and any future rules set (and agreed upon) are to be given out by will of the Dominant given they do not pass hard limits of the Submissive.

He takes the pen from my hand and writes at the bottom

7. Privacy of the Submissive must be

He pauses for a second before he erases part of the line

7. Privacy of the Submissive/Dominant must be kept unless agreed upon by both parties.

I nodded my head "Makes sense, can't have it getting out Chat Noir is a dirty bottom" I tease, smiling as his faces flushes red.

"Do you feel a bit better about everything?" I question.

"A little..it still feels weird. You made me a perv" He peaks over at me like he's trying to judge my reaction. I smirk a little before leaning in

"Oh I think you were a dirty little Perv before you even saw me. I really wanna know just how many girls you peeped in on before me" His eyes widened a bit and shook his head

"No one. I don't even know why I did it to you..I was so captivated by you. You were- are! So pretty and sexy. I've never felt so..so.."

"Riled up" I finish for him running my hand over his thighs giving them a little squeeze. His back arches slightly at my touch and he let's out a little gasp.
"Yeaaa" He chimed with a purr.

I got him focused again an handed him the pen to sign the contract. "Wait!" My cheeks flushes as I realized the thing I'd yet to ask. I felt insane for never asking "How old are you" He dead stares at me for a second before busting out laughing.

He's holding his stomach and wiping a tear before he's even able to speak "Oh god can you imagine if I was a minor!" He kept giggling before getting serious "Are you a minor?" He got off the bed quickly before sitting back down "You're on your own lease that's crazy. I'm 19" He says making me sigh out of relief.

"Oh thank God. You have a young face but I was like. Saving Paris as a child? That's crazy!" He let's out a bit of an awkward laugh at my comment followed with only a
"Yeaa" I look at him suspiciously for a second before he changes the subject

"Anyway. I'm 19, nothing to worry about I'd show you my ID but it'd reveal my identity so..maybe not." He says with a sheepish smile.

I laugh a little before urging him to sign, doing it myself right after.

With both our signatures I file the contract in a drawer to keep it safe. "I'm glad we got this all sorted out. It makes me feel a bit better about all of it.." He says scratching at his neck.

"Still worried you're taking advantage of me?" He shakes his head a little at my remark

"Knowing you've thought this through makes it easier" He smiles "but I can't say I'm not nervous. I've never been vanilla much less kinky" He bites his lips again. God those lips

"Well you've done really good so far" I said "not that we've done much..but for someone whose done nothing. Which by the way HOW you're so fuckin hot"

He laughs at me "You're pretty hot yourself you know, how'd you go so long without anything? I remember you being pretty desperate for it too" He sets his hand on my upper thigh putting light pressure against me.

"Aw, so you admit you're desperate for me ay kitty?" I purr at him using a lower voice, he breaks eye contact blushing.

"That! How do you do that!" He complains "The look, the voice, it makes me crumble into a complete mess"

"How I'd love to see you messy baby boy" He whines again this time you can see the buldge starting to properly form in his suit

"You're gonna stretch my suit out at this point" He huffs

"Not the only thing I'll be stretching" I whisper in his ear biting him lightly and making a shiver run through his body.

"Why is that hot!" His hands instantly covering his face.

I giggle at him deciding to let up a bit. "I promise everything will be ok. I'll take care of you" I give a small kiss to his forehead before getting off the bed "You hungry by the way?" I question

He looks down at my clock before shaking his head "I need to get home soon. They'll start to worry" He pouts before looking up at me.

I smile "Well I'm making dinner, you're welcome to stop by later if you're feeling a little naughty" I wink before walking out of room, purposefully swinging my hips a bit more than usual.

I hear a small groan from him making me giggle as I head to the kitchen to make dinner.