Chapter Thirty

Living in the Agreste house (if you could call it that) was a mandatory action once paparazzi swarmed my apartment. Going as far as getting on the fire escape from the roof and trying to take photos through my bedroom window. Which unfortunately ruined a very fun moment with Chat.

And made Mr. Agreste very upset the next day when the report came out.

The dude was extremely upset when Chat cataclysmed his camera. I was about to smash it anyway but this way it was all gone, I was more than happy with that.

Mr. Agreste wasn't very happy with this arrangement but when the option came down to living in a shelter, or finding another shitty apartment that was aware it was shitty, the reputation aspect came rolling back. He also spoke about how it was "easier to manage" my actions this way.

I hated him with everything in my being.

The butterflies had also become way more prominent, like surprisingly so. Anytime there was an Akuma loose multiple of the butterflies manage to come into my room which was very weird for me being surrounded by the things currently terrorizing the city.

Currently I was watching the news watching as Chat got flung across the sky with 3 of the little guys chilling around me. I'm not sure they like me for the food anymore. It was something that happened uncommonly for a while, back home. Only when the fighting was near, I had purely assumed they liked the honeysuckles that grew on the roof.

But now in my room with no food for them in sight, and coming just about any time there's a fight these days..

Well it's hard to ignore.

Which brought me to question Chat as he slipped in through my window. Years of practice going through his own must've helped. The big windows were hard to get open, especially from the outside when your quite litterally ON the window trying to open it. His eyebrow raised as he saw the little butterflies sitting around me.

"I think we need to talk about this, cause it's getting weird" I confess as one begins crawling up my arm.

"Yeahh..I'm starting to wonder if we should call Ladybug" He confesses

"No!" I demand "You're pussy blind I can't very well trust Ladybug will believe I'm not hawkmoth or have some link to him" I huff

"Well I don't know much about the miraculous, much less why the butterflies would be around you.." His eyebrows furrowed as he stepped closer. He sat on the couch holding his hand out to the little bug crawling around.

He must've scared it because it only fluttered up and away from him. He pouted a bit and I scratched his ears "Poor baby" suddenly up the butterflies went and through the window. I suppose off to go home.

"Maybe we should follow them one day?" He questioned before we looked at each other with a laugh.

"Probably should of thought of that sooner huh?" I giggled "I'll do my best to follow them out next time. See where they go or make you do it if you're around" I sigh

"Right now though?" He purred

"Dirty kitty, I can't. I have another press thing with Adrien coming out about the report, your lucky the reporter didn't tell the full story" I tease.

"Maybe he shoulda minded his own business" Chat pouts crossing his arms.

See unfortunately Chat didn't only cataclysm the camera because originally it was gonna be the reporter's face. Chat had stormed past me and through the window before backing the dude to the railing and telling him off the whole time keeping his hand in the air near his face. The dude looked terrified and couldn't stop looking between Chat the the black mass encasing his hand.

Chat claimed to feel bad after the fact but I thought it was hot watching how furious he could get over me. I couldn't say I wouldn't want to either ruining the moment like that..

But now I have to release a statement about still being with Chat Noir AND why the camera got broken.

Apparently the dude gave no details to what happened only why his camera was busted and a notice he was quiting. Which people's imaginations went way crazier than what actually happened. I wasn't sure which I preferred honestly.

It was hard to kick Chat out but knowing he was Adrien and Adrien had to get ready made it slightly easier. Chat pulled me into a deep kiss before he pulled away. It seemed like he was staring into my soul with his intense gaze "I'm so sorry this is all happening" He mumbled

"Not your fault" I shrugged "I mean would of been great without it. My face being plastered..everywhere kinda sucks but yaknow" I shrugged with a smile. Chat shot me a fake one before giving me a quick peck on the lips and darting out the window. Couple minutes later and Adriens strolling through my door fixing his shirt before moving up to his hair.

I quickly turn myself around leaning over the back of the couch to help him fix it. The wind always gets it all tangled, though I love the messy look on him.

As I'm trying to fix his hair Adrien grabs my wrist. I raise a brow at him but the confusion fades quickly as he pulls me closer into him for a long kiss.

I let out a small giggle before clinging to him and falling back further onto the couch making him tip over himself. We're in a giggle fit at the awkward angle he lands in half fell over the couch and even more so as he tries to wiggle first properly onto the couch and then in a comfortable position on top of me, all while trying to step on me as little as possible.

"You're a piece of work" He laughs as he finally leans over me.

"Maybe..but you love dealing with me" I smile pulling him back down for a makeout. It unfortunately is cut short as the alarm to leave blows through the room telling us it's time to go.

"Fuck!" He whines shoving his face into my chest "Why do we have to keep being interruptedddd"

I giggle pushing him off me and into the floor "Enjoy the blue balls beautiful" I wink at him moving out the door