Introduction

⚠️Please don't read if easily triggered. I don't want any of you guys to get hurt!💕😘⚠️

Bella's Pov-
You see, I'm not very popular here in the state of Oregon. Nobody here likes me, they just stay out of my way basically. I'm known as a "nerd" but honestly, everyone who calls me that has obviously never met me. I'm the complete opposite to be quite honest. I sneak out, I go to parties, I have done some things that I'm glad I got out of before they were bad. But just because I have straight A's in every class, doesn't mean I'm a nerd or a know it all, or possibly anything else you'd want to call me. They just don't understand, I get good grades and pay close attention in school because I don't want to end up like my mother...

My mother was one of the worst people I have ever met, I am obviously thankful for her pushing me out of her vagina, but otherwise I want nothing to do with her. She's a horrid person for what she has done to my family and I. First of all, she harassed my younger brother and he didn't tell me... He didn't tell anyone and I wish he did. She drove him crazy. He cut himself because of her, and he never told anyone besides me that he cut himself. He told me that there was bullies but now I realize he wasn't telling me the truth, but God dammit I was too late! I bang my fist off of my dresser and let warm tears stroll down my face.

I let out a loud exasperated sigh and continue- He should've told someone but she wouldn't let him, she basically tortured him when nobody was home. She treated him horribly and I will never forgive her. Not because she made my only brother cut himself... But worse. He couldn't bear it, he couldn't take it anymore. One night when everyone was asleep... He... He... He hung himself in his closet with a belt. She fucking drove him to his own death! She killed him! I'll never forgive her and I never wanted to see her after she went off to jail later that year.

I set down my notebook by my bed and went to sleep. I don't have time for things like this since I'm moving to Australia in less than a week. I wasn't ready to leave behind the memories of Josh lingering in this house. But it's not healthy for me to be like this, I decide that it's better for my family to move than to stay here and grieve everyday over him. I pull up my blankets and try my hardest to sleep but something wasn't right. Was I forgetting something? Then I remembered it, what I've been wanting to do.

I went into Josh's old room and grabbed his favorite necklace from his secret hiding spot that only I knew about. I grabbed it and hung it around my neck while quietly tip toeing back into my room. I felt at peace. I knew he was here, watching over my father, my wonderful new stepmother,their daughter, aka my half sister, Quinn, and I.

I flipped over my pillow to the cold side with no tear stains and went to sleep, finally at ease. My eyes began to get heavy as I fell asleep humming one of my favorite tunes.