Ken || Lee Jeno

🎧 Inspiration : Ken by Billie Eilish (unreleased) 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

LOADING..

" 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙣 , 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣' 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙚 , 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮

" 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙣 , 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣' 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙚 , 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮 .. 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙆𝙚𝙣? "

██████████████]99%

{ik , ik .. i don't have an excuse .. js no motivation}

3rd Person 🌻

The bedroom was hot despite the windows being open blowing in the cool air and water from the storm outside . It was dark but they were so close they could see each other very clearly .

Jeno's breath was hot on y/ns face , his teeth grazing her lips .. sometimes even clashing with her own due to the fact that they couldn't keep their mouths closed well enough to properly kiss . His big hands held onto her naked back both gently and securely as she pleasured him to the full extent . Her perfect boyfriend deserved the best on his birthday does he not?

Her braids which started off in a ponytail now stuck to the both of their sweaty bodies but really they could care less . "So fuckin-g pretty" Jeno huffed out as she continued riding him like a bunny in heat . "Such a good g-irl for me" the compliments and praises went in one ear and straight down to her pussy , making her clench around him pulling a groan followed by a very beautiful deep moan from her boyfriend .

"My pretty fucking barbie doll" jeno says as he holds her hips down to fuck up into her . His eyes stayed glued to her as he always thought she was beautiful but she always looked sent straight out of heaven when they fucked . Her arms which were lazily wrapped around his neck started to tighten as she felt herself about to cum .

Her face was directly by his ear now so all he could hear was her very pretty moans . "I'm- fuck i'm cumming" she moaned loudly and jeno hummed speeding up his pace a bit chasing his own orgasm and following not too far behind her .

He started to slow down as he was coming down from his orgasm now but she had other plans . She sat up and kissed him hungrily starting to ride him again but slowly . She was sensitive as was he but something in her just hadn't had enough . She removed his arms from around her and then grabbed his hands and dropped them to his sides . Even in this process she didn't stop her movements and only sped up .

Jeno felt like his brain was gonna explode from how good he felt right now . He looked up at her seeing the sweat on her pretty brown skin , their eyes met and there was that look , the one she gives him when she knows the both of them are so close to losing their minds .

His hands stayed on the sheets next to them , each of his fingers spread apart as the pleasure started to become too much . "Cum for me" she muttered and it was like a switch went off . His hands now gripped onto the sheets so tightly as if they were gonna run away . The blood drained from his knuckles and his head started to spin .

What a mind blowing orgasm .

Both of them were breathing pretty heavily as they both stuck together like magnets . Their chests heaving up and down . She kissed him deeply again and then let go grabbing his jaw . "Happy birthday .. ken" she joked referring back to when he'd called her his pretty barbie doll . He laughed breathlessly before collapsing down on the bed, trying to catch his breath and gain some composure .

my ken 🤭

my ken 🤭

happy 24th to my husband 🥳 , i still have no motivation so sorry if this is bad i literally rewrote this like 6 times before i got to this point but imma get it together 👍🏾