Wave || Kim Mingyu

🎧 Inspiration : Wave by Wave To Earth 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

♡━━━♡━━━♡

" 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧

" 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 ."
♡━━━♡━━━♡

3rd Person 🌻

Mingyu was watching tv when you waddled excitedly into the room with your hand over your belly . "Babe , i wanna paint the baby's room green" you spoke as you climbed on the bed and sat next to your husband who was smiling fondly at you . "What shade?" he asked and he watched as you thought deeply about the shade of green you wanted .

"Maybe sage or olive , we said we were doing cream and brown soft decor so i think that would look perfect together" you talked and he listened smiling at your enthusiasm . His hand found itself mindlessly rubbing on your leg as you continued to talk about what you wanted to do for the baby .

Mingyu was probably the happiest man in the world right now . After 2 years of marriage with the woman who's been making him happy for the past 6 years you two were finally having a baby . A baby girl & while he was nervous about being a girl dad he was just overall happy to be a dad in general .

You laid down next to him and he began rubbing your belly with your hands on top of his . He kissed your forehead and then your eyes and then your nose and finally your lips . "Mmm , i love you sooo much" he said as you smiled against his lips . "I love you more" . With your response followed a small kick against mingyus hand which made his eyes widen and you laugh .

"I think she's jealous" you joked and he let out a huff before pulling up your shirt and kissing all over your belly . "I love you too" he spoke to his daughter and you felt her movements calm . "I'm hungry" you said and mingyu thought for a bit his hands still mindlessly rubbing on your naked belly .

"Chicken tenders and ice cream?" he asked and you gasped immediately sitting up . "omg YES!" he laughed at your excitement and helped you from the bed to put on your coat and shoes .

 "omg YES!" he laughed at your excitement and helped you from the bed to put on your coat and shoes

i am loving his short hair sm rn 🤭

Also hi , it's been a bit lol honestly i have absolutely no motivation to write at all as december approaches the only thing i can think about is my grandma so i've been pretty sad but im trying yall , i hope you all are well and happy tho & i love you 🫶🏾