Pink || Kim Donghyun (Leehan)

🎧 Inspiration : Pink by wave to earth 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

•┈┈┈••✦♥✦••┈┈┈•

" 풀 밭을 뛰어 노을이 지는 동안에분홍 빛이 선명해 , 너를 그렸네 아름다운 그대

분홍 빛이 선명해 , 너를 그렸네 아름다운 그대 .. 너의 모습 ."

•┈┈┈••✦♥✦••┈┈┈•

prompt 1 (Write abt a first kiss)

3rd Person 🌻

Leehan had never met a person like you before . Which is probably how you caught his attention so quickly when you'd first met . You've been dating for 3 months now & he didn't know if it was just the honeymoon stage or not but he didn't care he just wanted to enjoy the love you brought to him .

To him you were like a sunrise on a warm spring morning , like coffee on a chill saturday .. like a big pretty sunflower in the middle of a dandelion field . Leehan can't ever recall loving someone like he loves you . His whole gets body warm with love and admiration with just a simple thought of you .

You had literally changed his view on life , his view on the world . It's like you came into his life and made the best changes to it and he couldn't thank you more .

Today the two of you were on a date , walking along the river passing by multiple strangers who smiled at the beautiful display of your genuine young love . It was really cold but the two of you were warm as you held onto each other laughing and making childish jokes here and there .

"Last one to the car has to buy the snacks for the movie later" you said and immediately started running up the stairs and through the grass leehan not to far behind . You turned around seeing that he was coming closer but due to you not paying attention you tripped and then he tripped over you landing on his hands so that he wouldn't smush you .

You looked up at your boyfriend his hood now fallen over his head and your scarf covering up half of your vision . "You okay?" he asked and for some reason you just bursted into laughter before mumbling a muffled "yes" . You kept laughing and you snorted making leehan laugh as well .

His nose was pink and his glasses were a bit foggy . You reached up and put both of your glove covered hands on each side of his face and pulled him close to you making his heartbeat speed up . You two hadn't kissed yet but lord knows he's been wanting to kiss you for a while .

You looked into his eyes and smiled that pretty smile of yours that he loved so much . "I love you leehan" you said and he was so stunned it was literally felt like he'd ascended to the heavens above . "I love you too y/n" he said in a quiet voice and you let out a small giggle at his shyness .

You pulled your scarf down a bit and quickly pecked his lips catching him off-guard once again . His face turned red as he hid himself into your chest now making you laugh and rub his back . "I think we should get up now my back is getting cold" you said as the two of you were still on the ground .

Leehan immediately jumped up and apologized while laughing and pulling you up with him . You smiled at him once you were on your feet and he couldn't help but do the same . He felt all warm and cheesy inside and he couldn't even look at you . He was sure his face was as red as a tomato .

"I'll still buy the snacks but i really need to run so i'm definitely making it to the car before you" he said as he took off running in the distance making you smile and laugh . "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME WOMAN" he yelled as he ran making you laugh harder .

my fish loving , gummy eating pretty boy 🫶🏾

i'm double updating today but i have classes rn so the other one will get published later 💗