So My Darling (Acoustic ver.) || Jung Sungchan

🎧 Inspiration : So my darling by Rachel Chinouriri 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

" 𝙎𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 , 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜

" 𝙎𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 , 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 .. 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 ,, 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙮 .. 𝙒𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 ,, 𝙎𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 , 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 .. 𝙈𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 , 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙤 .. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 , 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 .. 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ."

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

prompt 2 (write a scene without any dialogue)

3rd Person 🌻

This part of the early morning was always quiet . The sky a mix of last nights deep blue and a small yellowish orange of the morning sun . The balcony railing and patio windows misty and the air crisp with warmth and an occasional breeze .

You were wrapped in your fluffy lavender colored throw blanket watching as all the day animal began to wake and start their days . Mother birds singing beautiful morning songs for their babies . Squirrels gathering breakfast for their families . A butterfly gone with the morning wind .

Morning's like these were very peaceful and therapeutic when you couldn't sleep . The time was now 7:21 am and you'd been awake since 5 . At first you'd laid in bed trying to fall back asleep but when it didn't work you got up and stood outside while sungchan slept soundly in bed next to where you should have been .

You heard the patio doors slide open signaling that your husband was now awake . He wrapped his arms around you laying his head tiredly on top of yours . You turned around in his embrace making him lift his head and look down at you with sleep still written all over his face .

You pouted your lips out for a kiss and he did just that before grabbing your blanket and wrapping it around the both of you while you wrapped your arms around his waist resting your head on his chest pressing your ear up against it listening to his calming heartbeat .

He swayed slowly side to side , the both of you holding each other tightly . A way of saying i love you without saying i love you . Comfort , warmth , love , gentle happiness that you'd only read about in books was finally yours and it felt so damn good like you always knew it would .

this is by far my favorite chapter i've written lol

this is by far my favorite chapter i've written lol .. another when will it ever be my turn type of chapter 😭 anyways this writing prompt thing is so fun so far .