47 : || The Devil's Plan ||

Start from the beginning

Both the men had their eyes shifted to the vision, that showed Pandavas buying a special dagger for their life.

"You were waiting for this perfect opportunity, weren't you Dev? And that's why you used that stupid Aryan also." Chandrachur asked.

Dev scoffed thinking about Aryan, Panchali's best friend, "Indeed. That fool helped me the most, as I was the only one to threaten him in binding Panchali with his promise to get married to the five Pandavas. Or else, that stubborn bitch wouldn't have married any of the brothers."

"I have been waiting for years now to fulfill my goal in life but the opportunity still hasn't arrived." Dev added, making the other one frown.

"But they are married now." Chandrachur said.

"Yeah, I know. But their relationship still needs to blossom and when Panchali becomes the very oxygen of her husbands, she will be in my captive by then." He paused, as he was slowly revealing his plans.

"Don't worry, Chandrachur. By the end of this game, Panchali shall be all yours." He assured, as Chandrachur's mind filled with lust.

"And after her captivity, the Pandu-putras are bound to surrender them and their divine weapons to me. Then, Krishna will automatically surrender his Sudarshan Chakra to me. Because, what's Narayan when his children are on the verge of death." He spoke with determination.

He was the Devil himself and his plans were much bigger than anyone's life.

Dev was his name but he was more than any Asur.

He spread his arms apart in the air and shouted, "I will be the Master of the Divine Weapons. I will be the Master of this world."

And soon a loud laughter filled with malign, vicious ploys and an ugly intention, echoed in the dark hall.

The sky roared and lightning struck, as the clouds burst out raining heavily such that it seemed like nature was screaming in agony sensing the Dangerous Life Ahead of the people of Aryavart.

***

The lotus eye of Krishna opened as his meditation broke. His eyes marred a look of fright.

"Kanha, is everything alright?" Balram asked, sensing the tension.

"The Devil has woken up, Dau. It's only the matter of time, he comes in front." Krishna stated, his voice held a dangerous tense.

Goosebumps spread across the body of Sheshnaag, as he watched Narayan reflecting a sense of vulnerability.

"For the first time, I am sensing a fear reflecting from Narayan, Kanha." Balram mentioned, gulping the lump.

"Dau, Narayan carries the responsibility of preserving and protecting the Universe made by Brahma Dev. And when the fate of the very world is surrounded by such darkness, I cannot help but feel helpless." Krishna said, his face reflecting vulnerability.

"But you can see the future, Kanha." Balram stated, with confusion.

"When the future is surrounded by a pitch Darkness, I too can't see it Dau. My hands are tied by the invisible rope of Niyati." The Lord of the Universe stated, his eyes turned moist.

Narayan was scared for Panchali, for the Pandavas, and ultimately for the people of Aryavart.

Greetings Loveliest Readers,

First I thought to put this part with the chapter of the night of Navami, but then I would have been an extremely long chapter.

Then I was like, it would be more clear if the plans were put separately. Hence this chapter is relatively short.

I think things are getting more clear. And If any of you are having problems, then let me clear it out easily.

References :-

1. The previous book, An Unique Wedding ended with a big altercation between Panchali and Aryan, where he forced her to marry the Pandavas. Now, that was because Dev blackmailed him to do so.

2. In this book, in the chapter 3, we get the reference of Aryan about to spill everything about his unusual act to Panchali, on the Ganga shore. But he was stopped by a sudden voice, threatening him with Panchali's life. That was again Dev.

3. In the chapters 4 & 6, we again get another reference where Drupad had sent a messenger to Hastinapur stating Panchali's wedding with the five Pandavas. But the message didn't reach it's destination, as Dev asked Chandrachur to kidnap the messenger because he didn't want the wedding to stop at any cost.

So, that was it. Tell me, how was the revelation. Also I think you all got it right why the book is named as Dangerous Life Ahead now.

But many more to come in the upcoming chapters. So, stay tuned!!

VOTE • COMMENT

Thanking You,
Hiya