Chapter 11. Confessions

Start from the beginning

Billy had finally had enough, grabbing your hand to push you gently back. "Enough," he pleaded, though his cheeks were flushed a bright red.

You looked down at his now pinker and more swollen nipples. "You didn't enjoy that?" you asked, a playful smile on your lips as you straddled his pelvis, feeling his arousal pressing against you, eliciting a small moan from you. You couldn't resist the temptation to rock your hips back and forth, savoring the sensations.

Billy looked back at you, too embarrassed to answer. "Can I touch you, please?" he asked, his hands already moving to your waist.

"How do you want to touch me, Billy?" you asked, unbuttoning your blouse, and throwing it aside. "Do you want to touch me the way I touched you?" You guided his hands up your waist to your chest, holding them there. "Do you want to touch them?" You brushed his thumbs against your nipples as you continued your slow, tantalizing movement against his pelvis, biting your lower lip to stifle your moans.

"You're killing me," he breathed out before hugging you against him and flipping you on your back inciting a surprised yelp from you, as you were now faced with a Billy hovering over you.

Billy lowered his head to your neck, breathing in your scent as if savoring it. "you'll ruin me," he whispered, planting soft kisses along your neck. Your breath caught in your throat as his kisses turned into playful nips, leaving a trail of red marks from your neck to your collarbone. "Can I have more of you?" He asked, his eyes darkening as he looked down at you, his hand gripping your disheveled skirt.

You nodded, and before you could even offer to help him remove your skirt, Billy impatiently yanked it off and tossed it aside. In his eagerness, he quickly removed your underwear, accidentally tearing it in the process. You gasped, realizing you might have pushed the teasing a bit too far.

"I'll buy you another," Billy assured you quickly before hastily moving down between your legs.

"Wait!" You grabbed Billy's hair, stopping his movement, feeling flustered by the sudden shift in power dynamics. Billy looked up at you, a hint of annoyance in his eyes, waiting for you to continue. "Wasn't I supposed to be punishing you?"

His gaze shifted down to your intimate area, causing your cheeks to flush even hotter. You yanked his hair to force his eyes back to yours. "Stop looking," you said, your voice shaky.

"Haven't you punished me enough?" Billy breathed out, his warm breath tantalizingly close to your sensitive area, sending a shiver down your spine. He placed gentle kisses on your inner thigh, leaving tender marks. "Please," he whispered softly.

Releasing his hair, you reclined against the headboard, surrendering. "Okay," you admitted.

His smile in response made your heart race so fast you could feel the pulsing in your ears. As he touched you, you instinctively covered your mouth to muffle the sounds escaping from you. You felt Billy's smile against your skin, but his movements didn't cease. His tongue began a slow, torturous journey, moving up and down before finding your clit, where it circled skillfully, causing you to press your hand harder against your mouth to stifle your moans.

You looked down at Billy just to meet his eyes that never left your face, reading your every expression, and absorbing each sound you made.

His pace quickened, and you felt yourself teetering on the brink. Strings of his name slipped from your lips, and a particularly intense stroke pushed you over the edge. As you climaxed, both hands shot to cover your mouth, watching as Billy rode out the waves of your pleasure.

Once the intensity ebbed, Billy continued with deliberate slowness, pushing you into a realm of overstimulation. You squirmed beneath him, but his grip on your hips anchored you in place.