△ Chapter 40 △

Together, they jumped into the icy gray wall.

They saw ... green. Lots and lots of green. Grass, trees, flowers, bushes.

Maybe—it was all over. 

They stood at the top of a hill above a field of tall grass and wild flowers. To their right the hill descended into a valley of towering trees that seemed to stretched for miles, ending in a wall of Rocky Mountains that jutted toward the cloudless blue sky. To their left, the grassy field slowly became scrub brush and then sand. And then the ocean, its waves big and dark and white-tipped as they crashed onto a beach.

A man came towards Alex. ''My baby''

Alex smiles and says to the man ''She's yours?''

''Yeah, I thought I lost her back there in the Maze'' he wiped his tears and put a smile on his face.

''What's her name?'' Alex slowly handed him the baby.

''Gemma. Where's my wife?'' he asked.

Alex just looked down. She couldn't tell him she was dead.

''I understand...thanks for saving my daughter'' The man turned around and left.

Alex smiled and turned to see Thomas smiling at her.

''What?''

''You've been a real hero today'' And just like that, she leaned towards him and they shared a passionate kiss.

The end.

''No, it's not the end. Alright, knock it off. Stop kissing my sister'' Newt said as he made his way towards them.

Alex smiled as she pulled away from the kiss. ''You want a kiss too? Come over here''

The end! :( 

Shanks, I'm afraid this is the end of our journey with Alex... I can't believe this story is over.

 I had so much fun writing about Alex and Thomas. I think like their love story should go on forever. (hehe)  Anyways!

Thank you all so much for sticking by me.  Thank you for supporting this story! You guys always left some amazing comments which inspires me to keep going with my writing.

Thank you guys so much for that! 

Also thank you guys so much for the 100k views, votes,  when I started this story I had no idea it would get to this amount! You guys are amazing! :thumbsup:

So yeah!

Lastly I would like to announce my new story Touch of Death (sounds a bit dark, isn't?) 

So far I only got the introduction, I'm working on the first chapter which is coming out pretty good and I'm actually pretty nervous...

I really hope you guys will read it...I think you guys would really enjoy it so I don't know, if you want you can check it out.

Bye!