△ Chapter 17 △

''What's The Right Arm?''

''The Right Arm is an organization against WICKED.Their whole mission is to bring down our old friends. We are also hoping to get hold of WICKED's money and influence for things that actually matter—WICKED has one directive—to find a cure. And it's pretty obvious that's never going to happen. But if WE had their money, we could use it to help.''

''Ok, I understand that you're doing this for a good cause but why did you brought us here?''

''Because I need your help. What, you don't care that if we don't act soon civilization might come to an end?''

''Well, now that you put it that way''

 ''First of all, word is that the Flare is running wild through this city and that all kinds of corruption is going on to hide it because the ones who are sick are government bigwigs. They're hiding the virus with the Bliss—it slows down the Flare so people who have it can blend in with everyone else, but the virus keeps spreading. And maybe it's the same all over the world''

''We want to help but the people like us- Immunes- they need to be careful. They're disappearing, being kidnapped. A little birdie told me that they're being gathered and sold to WICKED so they can continue the Trials. Start all over if they have to. Whether that's true or not, we still need to act''