LOG #3

Red: "Log, Start."

Silence...

Red: "In between fighting people, Grimm, or dealing with the shenanigans that this world has to offer, I sometimes think... Who, or what sent me here?"

Red thinks about something...

Red: "Like.. I must have been sent here for a reason, right? I know I'm probably... meant to be some kind of peacekeeper or something.

"Given that I have the ability to spawn soldiers, and weapons from the real world, or.. games, that.. Do waaay better than Remnatian weapons.. But.. I'm just some High school kid.. I'm still as soft as the other kids in my school. Why didn't.. They send a soldier or something. Sure, People call me a Tomboy for some reason.. But..."

More Silence...

Red: "I'm not, That strong.. Heh, Most of the tricks I learnt was being forced to watch John Wick with my Dad. Or.. James bond I guess."

"I just... Don't know what the purpose of me being here is, They.. Have a "Functioning" armed force, and would.. probably stay alive for.. Another millennia."

Silence...

Red: "E-Enough Rambling, I have to get Ready for tommorow."

"Log, End."

(thought drop from red and a teensy tiny bit of improvised backstory. yeah.. this is supposed to be recorded sometime before the trip to mt glenn so.. eh. red out, i also feel motivated as heck to finish this soon, wooooo)