Introductions and tomfoolery

(Third person POV)

"Who are you?" Said the man as the same woman from before entered, Red was shocked, a little bit scared maybe. They didn't know what to say to the man but... they kinda knew they were screwed so they still had to.

Red: "Uh, Red sir. People usually call me that." Of course, they didn't want to say their real name so they went by their steam alias.

Ozpin: "Red... Interesting name I should say. *mugsip.mp4* Well my name is Professor Ozpin, but you can just call me Ozpin, and that is my assistant, Glynda Goodwitch, Now could you explain what this is about? *Pulls out a scroll and shows the footage of them just killing the Grimm quite easily*"

Red: "You're telling me you can't kill that oversized scorpion and Crow with a little bit of 7.62 and 5.56? What kind of bullets are you firing? ones that you throw?"

Ozpin, Clearly confused at the names of the bullets and the calling of the bullets, was a little bit annoyed, but more intrigued. He just wanted to know more about this person.

Ozpin: "Hmm... Im intrigued, what is a 7.62 and 5.56?"

Red, Confused: "You... Don't know what those are? They're bullets. You know what never mind. Just tell me what you want with me or let me out.."

Glynda looked at them in annoyance before being set down by Ozpin.

Ozpin: "Okay.. If you say so. I've seen what you can do. You killed two hard-to-kill Grimm in seconds. I want you to join my school. I've also checked the records with my scroll just now and there is no one with that name, so you must have no house, My school can provide a house, food, and shelter."

Red: "(thoughts) I have a spawn menu to create stuff but that would be painstaking to make a house. And to find land to do so. I guess I will take it. Free land eh?" "I'll do it. It's a free house I'll take it."

Ozpin: "Great, I will just need you to sign here on this paper. *pulls out a stack of papers*"

(TIMESKIP, TWO HOURS LATER)

Red: "Why do you have so many papers for me to sign?!"

Ozpin: "It is also your registration of citizenship to Vale."

Red: "Fair."

"..."

"So can I get out?"

Ozpin: "Yes, follow us.

(RED POV)

I picked up my guns and followed the man, we went out of the room to a quite nice hallway with red carpets, I had a feeling this was a place for the best of the best. We continued walking for a little bit before entering a small corridor with doors that had numbers on them, These were probably dorms. We entered one and it was quite nice, spacious actually.

Glynda: "These dorms are for four people but since you are only one person, we took the beds, and nightstands out and added an extra wardrobe and table. Don't thank us. Oh, and you need this. *Gives Red a folded-up scroll and a paper detailing how to use it.*

Red: "(thoughts) Wow tsundere much?" "Alright then. Thank you I guess.."

Ozpin: "It was a pleasure, Mr. Red."

The both of them leave and I enter the door and lock the door. Now I had time to myself and I wanted to see what the absolute hell was going the [[ERROR]] on!
And asses the situation.

First I looked at the spawn menu hologram thing. Quite fancy, had all the stuff but there was a new tab, Addons. I checked it and there were all my steam addons! and there was a thing so that I could download more. but I only have around 11 Terabytes of addon space and I seem to already have used 7. (average gmod player)