Where am I?

Red looked down at the wristpad as it loaded up, before seeing a holographic screen that appeared out of nowhere that looked a lot like the GMOD spawn menu (In dark mode of course.) Along with some extra props were added here and there. Even more interesting was that some of the props had a sign that looked a lot like an earth symbol on it.

Red: "I shouldn't touch that yet... *Looks around a bit*  Where even am I...?"

The place looked like a forest

They looked around for a solid minute admiring the beauty of this forest

They looked around for a solid minute admiring the beauty of this forest. it had small ruins that looked like they had been made thousands of years ago.

Red: "Old ruins.. Signs of intelligent life. Cool. At least I'm not gonna be alone. If I do find someone that is... *POP, POP.*  What the.. Distant gunshots! Uh. Weapons what do I have!"

They frantically scrolled through the weapons tab on the menu, scrolling past MP7s, M14s, M1s, and many more weapons before landing on 4 weapons,

Mk18 MOD 0 with an EOTech XPS3, Suppressor, STANAG 30RND Mag, and Angled grip.

M249 LMG with a Comp M4 Sight, Bipod, 100 RND Box, And a Flash hider.

M40 Bolt action. with a PM II Scope, Suppressor, and bipod

USP .45, with a small Laser, PROMAG 20 Rnd, and an Osprey 9 suppressor.

And with that, They are good to go with the fight.

Red: "Fighting seemed to be coming from... *Looks around and points* There! I gotta haul it if I want to save them."

Red ran as fast as he could, which was relatively quick given they were carrying 4 guns and full tactical armor, but it was because of the Gmod powers infused in them.

(Ancient Temple, Emerald Forest)

Blondie: "Great, The gang's all here we can all die together!"

A red-hooded Girl is seen dashing toward a large monster Screaming a battle cry towards it holding a giant, Sniper scythe that looked heavy to wield but was quite light.. Light can be of an oversized Gardening tool infused with an over-glorified Rifle.

Hood girl: "Not if I can help it!"

Behind her, A blonde girl, wearing, very revealing clothing and very, Very long hair that went down toward her waist was shouting at the girl.

Blonde: "Ruby, Wait!"

The girl, Now identified as, Ruby was charging toward the Grimm with her weapon before meeting it and being knocked back a fair amount.
She slowly rose before shooting the thing in its skull and starting to run away when... A 7.62x51 NATO bullet came in and shot the Grimm's head, ripping off some of what could be called "Bone Armor" And penetrating a small amount into its skull. Damaging it but not killing it.