chapter 1

In 1999, Dracula was sealed by the Belmonts alas, the battle... Ended.

But in 2017, during a solar eclipse, a boy was born. Soma. Soma Cruz.

He grew up and had a great friendship with the daughter of the Hakuba Shrine's priest, Mina.

At age 18, they were both transported to Castlevania in the solar eclipse. There Soma found out... He was Dracula reincarnated.

In order to prevent himself from succumbing to his dark fate, he must destroy the Dracula's source of power, Chaos

He entered the Chaotic Realm and defeated Chaos, and preventing Dracula's return.

Multiple cults attempted to make him into what he was supposed to be...

But he dodged these all out, he ended up with Mina... Eventually he had died of natural causes... But it isn't done yet.

Soma wakes up in a void, with his appearance in his prime. He glances around...

And what caught his attention the most, was a hooded figure wearing a black cloak, hovering on the air. They had pale skin judging by his hands and the skin under his hood, only that and his mouth can be seen. It opened its mouth to speak. "Pathetic... Pathetic, Dracula," it said, "Ultimately pathetic, do you really think you can continue avoiding your destiny?"

Soma tries to use the Power of Dominance... But it won't work.

"Who are you?..." he asked, grunting in frustration that he has nothing to defend himself with while stepping back. The hooded figure simply smirked.

"You'll know... One day." The figure raised his hand...

Then everything went white.