he pushed her and said

" I already said what I want niharika. Sign these papers " he said making her shook her head .

She cup his face and said

" I know you love me rehansh..you are taking this decision impulsively...let's go in room .see all staff is watching...let's talk in room -

" Don't you have self respect niharika..I asked you I don't wanna be with you...still you are trying to convinced me ... yes I loved you but now I don't... infact I regret loving you ... Since you come here my family is in danger ..." He said

She leave his hand and stab back ...

" You asked me to show you my old scars that still hurt ...I showed them with an assurance that you would heal them ..but in a feat of rage you not only open those wounds but also gave me fresh ones ... but I don't blame you for not loving me if i would meet myself i will also not love myself...it's my fault i accept that i deserve l-love "

Rehansh pov

My knuckles turned white as i am clenching my Wrist so hard ...her words stabbed me as my words words stabbed her ...we both were hurt ...

She comes closer to me and took pen from my pocket...and signed the papers with her shivering hands...

" I  already book  room for you in hotel you can stay there  with niku until find a home  to liv-

" My home was you rehansh... But by doing this you made me homeless..I told you that you are my soul.. you know Ritesh broked my heart..but you shattered my soul... " She said and that's when I just wanna end myself...

Just for few days...then I will make everything right !!!!!!!!....

Niharika pov

I glance at the gift ...few more tears fell from eyes ...
I pick the box and went upstairs to pack my things...I can't stay here ..my heart is bleeding and my soul is shattered but one thing that is still iron shield that is my respect..if i stay here any moment my self respect will also die leaving me shallow ...

I pack my things and went to niku room...

" Massi why are you crying?? " She asked but i ignored her ...

I pack her things in bag..but she said

" Massi are we going on trip?? " She asked but I didn't respond..but she is literally bothering me now ...

" WE ARE LEAVING EVERYONE..THIS HOUSE..THIS FAMILY..YOUR BUDDY . " I said and hold her hand but she was crying...

" No Massi please i don't wanna leave buddy..." she kept saying but i ignored her ...I am too hurt to think about her

" Niharika what are you doing?? You can leave in morning" he said but i ignored Rehansh...

" No Massi please buddy is my father -

" NO HE IS NOT NIKKU...HE IS NOT YOUR FATHER ANYMORE...ASK YOUR BUDDY HE IS THE ONE WHO ASKED ME TO LEAVE " I shout at her making her flinch maybe for first time ....

Rehansh pov

Her doe teary eyes looked at me ...
" You don't want Massi and me .. you don't want us to  stay here ?? You said you are my father " she said ..

But I was all silent ...I feel my veins popping out due to controlling my emotions....

" Did he stop us ?? No right that's why he didn't want us to stay here ..got your answer niku and never ever take his name from your mouth..." Niharika said and drag niku outside..

" Noo.. Massi please i love him...he cares for me " niku said making her stop ...

" You want to live with him ?? " She asked niku making my eyes widened...

What if she let niku stay here ...I can't risk her life..

Author pov
" Leave from here " he  said making niku burst into tears where as few more tears left from niharika eyes ....

Niharika and niku leave the house as soon as they leave Rehansh went in his room and fall down on his knees...

" I am sorry... " He was chanting a  spell

Rehansh pov

I know it will take a lot of time to make things right with niharika but now as soon as possible I need to end his chapter...and make everything right ....

Here is episode:29 hope you all liked it

Here is episode:29 hope you all liked it ..I know it's short but I am little busy as on 1 St may i have my entrance..so please manage...

Vote goal: 94+ votes and 22+ comments ...🤍