"I am! Doyle is a great help! He's been showing me around, and teaching me the ins and outs of the newspaper business. I got to edit a few articles before lunch today. I am having a great time!"

"Grandpa, I am so glad you are enjoying it. I didn't mean to overwhelm you though. You don't need to be there full-time."

"Don't even worry, I am having a grand time!"

"Well if you like it that much, we can probably find you a permanent spot doing editing or copywriting or something." Logan spoke up.

"That is not necessary at all. I don't need an official position. I am just happy to help out wherever I am needed. I'm learning a lot!"

"No, Logan is right. Grandpa, you would make a great editor. Better than I am!"

"We can talk about it at another time. None of that is important right now. What IS important, is that you get some sustenance into that tiny body of yours. Now go get yourselves some dinner." Richard told them.

"Rory, I've got a plate for you right here." Luke said, holding a paper plate out toward his daughter. "Logan, April, plates?"

"Thanks Dad. And thanks for trying to reel my Mom in today." Rory said as she took the plate from Luke, and began to load it up with food.

"Are you kidding? I didn't do anything except pick up the food. Lorelai did EVERYTHING else! I know better than to get in your Mother's way, when she's on a mission." Luke chuckled.

"At least you didn't let her hire a Mariachi band."

"I'm not sure if I could have even stopped her."

"Remind her of Bozo and the Cajun Stompers."

"Oh lord! That was definitely one of your Mother's crazier ideas!"

"Hey, children, come get some dinner!" Lorelai said after crossing through the kitchen and poking her head out the backdoor to where Honor and Josh were lounging on the patio with Lane.

"Rory, we really need to convince Lane to move closer. She's so fun to have around!" Honor said as she walked through the door with Lane a minute later.

"Trust me, I know! I miss her!"

"I wish! I could never leave the Hollow. It's my home. I've lived there my entire life, and it's the only home that my boys know. Plus, I could never leave my Mom. She would lose her mind without having the boys around." Lane told them.

"Well then you definitely need to come up to visit more often." Honor suggested.

"I will do my best. The boys have soccer, school, and band now, so getting away can be kind of tricky. But I will definitely try to come up maybe once a month or so. Maybe we can start planning a girls weekend or something. Do a Mommy get away or something."