That was gonna leave a mark.

Since my hands were occupied, I won't be able to communicate via sign language. How was I gonna communicate?

However, I was relieved that it was only him calling me. I didn't feel like joining with my mom just yet, especially since I now somewhat have a will to live.

"Oh, thank God you're alright!" He sighed in relief. I looked around and we were in a pretty empty room. It was dark and there seemed to be a spot light kind of thing shining down at us.

"How on Earth did we not get fried in the explosion?" Jack asked. Obviously, I couldn't answer that question.

Where are we? I tried to mouth my words and prayed he could read them.

"We are on the Decepticon warship. I have no idea how we got here, but we're gonna get out. Together," he promised.

How? I mouthed. He started thinking. I was also really confused how we managed to not get hurt, especially from an explosion like that.

Suddenly, the door opened, and in walked a Decepticon. I jumped a little at the sudden sound.

The Decepticon was slim and had a cockpit on its chest. It's feet also looked like he was wearing stilettoes. Wow, I wonder how he managed to survive in those.

"Starscream..." Jack's voice was firm. He knows this Decepticon?

"Hello, Jack, right?" And the Decepticon knew him. "And you must be the new girl the autobots accepted into their fold." He looked at me.

I didn't move.

He strutted towards me until his face was inches away from mine.

"You have something of great meaning to us, that we have been hunting for a long time, and we want it back," he smiled an evil smile.

I just shook my head. I knew he was talking about my necklace. No way was I going to give it to him.

"While you're both here and currently being held captive, why not I try to pry more information out of you two?" He smirked.

"What do you want from us?" Jack glared.

"What do you think? Obviously, I want to know the location of the autobot base! That is the information you will provide, dear Jack. For the girl, she will provide me with the relic. After that, I will consider letting you both go. Deal?"

"Never," Jack spat, answering for me as well.

We heard the door open, and a big Decepticon entered. That was the same Decepticon we saw at the mine. The one who's head looked like a bucket was on it.

Megatron.

"I would like to hear your opinion," Megatron smirked at me.

I was face-to-face with the Decepticon warlord. I was terrified.

My breath was shaky as he continued staring at me.

"Lord Megatron, they are all yours," Starscream stepped aside and bowed down.

I looked over at Jack, and we both had the same terrified expression. But he furrowed his eyebrows and tried to be brave.

"Where is the location of the autobot base?" He asked, a little 'nicely'.

I turned to look back at Megatron. I bit my lip and slowly shook my head. I knew I was going to pay the price for that.

"Grrr, you dare disobey Lord Megatron! Answer his question, now!" Starscream yelled at me. I winced.

"She can't-" Jack tried to say but was cut off.

"You shut up! We only want her to speak!" Starscream ordered him.

Jack tried to talk back, but I knew if he did, he'd get into serious trouble. I didn't want him to get hurt. I looked at him with pleading eyes, to say "please just do what he says".

Jack sighed and hung his head.

"Look at Lord Megatron when he is speaking to you! Speak up! I can't hear you when you mumble," he shouted. I looked back at Megatron and he raised his eyebrow.

"Well? Tell me. I know your kind. Too coward of a species, not too hard to make you crack," he demanded. I closed my eyes and shook my head, as I bit my lip again.

"Starscream. Call in Knockout, and tell him to bring his tools. I believe that his methods of interrogation are more... Convincing," Megatron smirked.

*Autobots POV*

"Arcee, any sign of them?"

"Negative, Bulkhead. I don't see them anywhere."

"I scourged the whole cave, but I can't find them, or their bodies."

"Not in the storage area either..."

"Understood. Rendezvous back at our original position," Optimus instructed the team. The team soon gathered back.

"They're not anywhere! How can this be?" Arcee sighed in frustration.

"If they were caught in the explosion, do you even think that they... survived it?" Ratchet asked hesitatingly. The team was silent. Optimus scrunched his eyes in defeat and clenched his hands.

"No! This is all my fault! I never should've followed you guys into that groundbridge," Miko shamefully announced. Her eyes started tearing.

"No."

Everyone looked at the Prime.

"We will find them. And we will ensure that they are alive. No matter the cost..." His eyes clenched open.

~

*Erin*

Skhskhskhsh

I silently screamed as fresh hot tears ran down my cheeks.

Knockout was using a scalpel to scratch and burn a deep wound across my shoulder. It sunk deeper into my skin and also burnt it and I was crying in pain. I wanted to scream. I wanted to shout.

"No! Stop! Leave her alone!" Jack continued yelling.

"Hm, due to her reaction, my liege, it would seem her voice box is damaged, and thus, is unable to speak," Knockout told Megatron.

"What!? Why didn't you tell us earlier!?" Starscream demanded. Through my tears, I glared at him. The pain in my shoulder was unbearable.

"Oh, right," he realized. "A big shame though, I wanted to use the prod. Oh well," he shrugged.

"Maybe you can be of better assistance, Jack," Megatron looked at Jack. I saw his head remained low.

"Well, it would seem you have your chance after all, Starscream! Tell me the location of the autobot base, or your friend here, will suffer in ways you can't imagine..." Megatron threatened. That made Jack perk up.

I vigorously started shaking my head.

Please don't tell them Jack. Don't be an idiot.

"I... I do... Not know," he said, avoiding eye contact with Megatron. If I could smile, I would've, but I was in too much pain for any emotion. I sighed in relief.

"Very well then..." Knockout handed Starscream something that looked like a staff. It had something like blue electricity sparkling at the tip, which I'm guessing was Energon. He walked over to me, the tip getting closer to my abdomen.

"No, please, no," Jack pleaded.

Starscream raised it.

"Erin!"

He hit me with it and I felt as if the world shook. The Energon sparkled against my skin, causing intense burn that caused me to immediately blackout.

"No!"