The pistol is on me, I cock and I pop it ♫

Keem was awoken by Young Nudy playing on a speaker that blasted through the house, he knew his mom must've been out cause that was the only time it was loud enough to be heard from upstairs. He made his way downstairs to see what his brothers was up to, they didn't have days to just chill often. That was the bright side about laying low, it was a break from all the motion.

"Yooo!" He shouted, walking down the stairs.

"This nigga Keem ugly bra" Jah said, laughing.

"Who house yo ass was at nigga?" Quan questioned. They both was thinking it, he just had the balls to actually ask.

"Mane bra, why everybody all in my business today. Ion kiss and tell."

"Okay well, we know it's NOT Kalia." Jah said. Keem rolled his eyes, his brothers always teased him about his relationship with her. It's always annoyed him.

"Obviously." Keem commented, causing the others to laugh. "It's time to roll up." He said looking around for the weed.

"Oh shit!" Quan shouted excitedly. "I know who it was!" Keem didn't react in order to call his bluff.

"You was wit dat girl from the pool party." Quan finished. Keem straightened up.

"Nigga you fed, what da fuck," he said laughing, "How yo ass knew dat?"

"Me and Syn still be texting, she told me yall left together last night. I had forgot till I heard Ms. C on yo ass this morning." he added, as Keem came and mushed him.

"Syn talk too fucking much, on god."

"Who the girl from the party, she bad?" Jah said.

Keem showed him the picture Dasia sent him the morning before the game. Looking at her again, Keem started to get flashbacks of last night. The feeling of her full lips, her scent, her taste, he had missed her. Even her personality was refreshing, she didn't try too hard, she was just herself. Her fine ass, I wonder would it be weird if I text her. Nah, Ima wait. He decided not to, he didn't wanna seem clingy.

"This nigga Keem drooling at the phone." Jah said, which caused him and Quan to bust out laughing. Keem straightened up and put his phone away.

"Nigga you just be saying shit, you needa be tryna figure out who them folks was that set you up."

"While yo ass talkin, I already know everything I need to bout da bitch. We go to school together 'n shit. Ian dat green."

"Shit, well let me know sumn."

"Well, I already knew the bitch name was Bri, but I started talking to ha friend and she told me she work at the food court in the mall. So we know how to catch the bitch, we just need to find somebody to do da shit," he explained. "This the crazy part, doe. Ha friend told me that bitch related to Kalia, that's like her cousin or sumn."

"So basically Kalia got her cousin to set you up to try to get back at me." Keem asked.

"Basically."

"Shit crazy." Quan slid in, shaking his head.

"Yea, don't even worry bout that shit lil bro. Ima make sure dem hos get handled, just keep yo ear to da streets and make sure youn hear none bout them lil niggas coming back." Keem added.