chapter one

I never knew what love is until i write your name.

- unknown.

.....
Delhi is heart and soul of india, people here has two different Bridges world.

early morning, in sharma's family house.

Goodmoringgggg worlddddd... Said beautiful lady as she woke up.

I'm kritika sharma, youngest member of this family, well today is most important day for me, it's my first day of university.

From childhood, i dream to study in this university, and today my dream came trueee.

I get up and starts to do my morning routine,

after i done wearing my clothes, i take my bag, and went downstairs to have breakfast.

morning maa, morning bhaiya.
i said as i take my seat in chair.

morning baccha. Done with preparation.
maa ask me.

done with everything and excited to go there. I said happily.

Excitement for what?

I turn around and saw my dad, walking towards dining table.

Dad, i..im just happy you have done everything for this day. I said with fake smile.

Kritika, don't forget, i have swipe my ass for your admission, don't make me disappoint, study only for grates. Don't get involve in friends they r just distraction, and don't do something which make me down. Dad said with strict tone, he is like this he don't want to waste his time for something which his not not worth it.

From childhood to now, dad teaches us where to focus on futures, because of lesson, bhaiya is same as him, strict, discipline, and give times only to those who r worth it.

Yesss dad, i.understand.. I.said and eye mama, and she understood.

Okay jii abb bass bhi karo, usska ajj phala din hai ussa jana tho do, app pahla he lecture dena laag gaya. Mama said, and i was safe by dada lecture's.

mah lecture nahi daa raha hu, ma ussa warn kar raha hu. Dad said and start having his morning tea.

akshay while going to company, drop kritika at university.. Dad said to bhaiya.

....

We reach at my university, it was so big, so many students here.

kritika, i hope you remember dad's words. Bhaiya said and i nod.

yess bhai. I said and about to go.

Wait.. Bhai remove his wallet and give me money.

Eat something in break time and use this money on good things.. He said and it's first time bhai give me money,

yess bhai thank you.. I said and walked towards my uni.

....

the board which was written in bold letters.

𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.

I touch that letters, it was giving me goosebumps. When our dreams come truee, we can't believe if this happening that was with me.. I'm feeling so overwhelming.

kritika let's go and make your parents proud.. I said mentally.

I straight went to principle office, to get my classes schedules.

knock knock.

come in... Said from inside.

i enter and bow to respect the principle, he smile at me.