(This is the position)

Jk was a little shock to see tae sitting on his lap by his own cause everytime it's jk who makes him sit on his lap cause tae is shy to do so .. by his this action jk can tell that tae is really getting comfortable with him ...  Which he wants to happen... however after sitting on jk's lap tae cupped jk's cheeks

Tae:*puppy eyes* Hyung ~....

Jk:*melting* yes~

Tae: hyung...... Can I do your hairstyle? Please 🥺

Jk:No!!!!

Tae: please hyung*pout*.... Please....

Jk:*sigh* ok....

Tae: YEY!!!!!!!!! You wait here...... I'll be right back....

Tae went to upstairs... And after some moments he came down with a hair brush, some rubber bands... And some star clips....he again sat on his lap like that and jk put his both hands on his waist so tae wouldn't fall....

Tae: are you ready hyung?* Super happy*

Jk: yes Prince..

Tae start to do his work.... And jk was just watching him with hearts in his eyes.... Tbh jk was also happy to watch tae being happy.... After all this is all he wants..if doing jk's hairstyle makes tae smile then jk will do it everyday... He can die to just to see his smile....

After sometime

Tae: done!

Jk: *smiling like a baby* done?

Tae: yes!! No!!! Wait... your lips are so dry... don't you put lip balm?

Jk: sometimes....

Tae: *Done*

Tae opened the drawer of this

And took out the lip balm... And applied it on jk's lips.... It gave jk  thousands  of butterflys.....

Tae:*happy* Now it's done! *Showing jk the small hand mirror*

Jk:*laughing hard*

Tae:*laughing*

Jk:*laughing*... B-but world it's *laugh*it's cute tho .

Tae: isn't it! * Laugh*

Jk: ummmmm....but..  world.... I think It's not done yet*acting like he is thinking*

Tae: really!?

Jk:Yes!! Don't you think your lips are kinda dry to ..

Tae: yeah.... You're right... It kinda feels dry tho .. let me put some lip balm...

Tae was about to grab the lip balm from the sofa but jk held his hand stopping him to reach it.... Before tae can say anything he cupped his face and kissed him .... It's all happened in a blink of an eye.... Tae was frozen in his place.... Jk started to move his lips after some seconds... Tae kissed back too... While kissing jk slowly laid down tae on the sofa....he was hovering over him and was kissing him... After some good moments they pulled out from the kiss... As always tae was shy....

Jk : *chuckling* now it's perfect!!

Tae: *chuckling*oh really?

Jk: yes....*  Slowly started Rubbing his lips with tae's*

Tae was like a tomato 🍅 all red.....

Tae: hyung.... Can I ask you something?

Jk: of course world!! You don't have to hesitate...

Tae: Why do you call me " World" ? No! It's not like I am complaining... It's just I'm curious... Like there are so many names like baby, darling etc the why "World"?

Jk: *smiling* cause you are my whole world... You know When I lost my all reasons to live... You born...  And came to my life .... When I first saw you after you born... In the hospital... Its like my time stopped in a single moment.....and that when I knew you are the one I want.... My heart wants....  You're the who can fix me now... And you really did!!! So that's when you became my world ..... My all happiness, sadness is all you... I smiling when you smile, I cry when you are upset..., I'm blessed if you are happy....I- I just want to drench in your rain...

Tae:*smiling*

Jk: I just want you to make me all yours...

Tae: You are already all mine...*smiling*

Jk:*smiling* *peaking taes lips*

Tae:*smiling* hey, let me fix your hair ... Come....

They sat down .

Jk: world.... Sit here please... *Pointing to his lap*

Tae: *blushing* ok ....

Tae sat down on jk's lap and started to fix jk's hair ....

After some moments

Tae: *sigh* done.!!

Jk: *smiling*

They were enjoying there moment when suddenly the calling bell ringed.... The both looked at each other and they're both eyes were telling " who will be in this time?"

However tae got up from jk and jk told one of the maid to open the door and see who is it... The maid came to them

Maid: sir... It's Felix sir at the door....

Jk:*little shock* felix?

Tae:*little shock too* felix hyung?? How?

Jk: yeah.... anyways tell him to come inside....

Felix: YO!!!! hyung and tae!!!!

Tae: YO!!! HYUNG!!!! *Running though felix to hug him*

Jk was little jealous seeing it...

Jk: hey, how are you....?

Felix: all good... What about you two huh??? *Teasing*In a relationship.....

Jk: g-good...

Tae : *shy*

They all sat down on the sofa..

Jk: So, when did you came. And how do you know this mansions address?

Felix: I got here 2 days ago .. and yoongi hyung gave me this address...

Jk: o....

Tae: hyung did you met mom and dad?

Felix: yeah I did *smiling*

Tae:*sad* oh... How are they?

Felix:*sigh* they are good but they miss you a lot ... *To jk* hyung I know everything about you both.... But why don't you let tae visit uncle and aunty?

Jk: umm... It's not like that it's just too risky for tae to go out....so...

Felix: oh ..... Anyway Im hella hungry......

Tae: then let's go and eat... It's already lunch time anyways...

Jk: yes...

Love you 💜