64. Mine chubs forever ♾️

Start from the beginning

Tae- Offcourse a Koo fairy.

Jk nodded his head agreeing at Tae's words even though his heart genuinely want the baby to look like Tae.

~~~

Next day Taekook were at the set shooting for their wedding attire collection. The shoot was already done but now editing was going on. Everything was fine but Tae wasn't satisfied with the song they are using in the advertisement.

Tae- I don't like this song. Can we put some different song?

Jk- Chubs; it's literally the tenth song you have problem with. Which song do you want in this one minute ad?

Tae- Umm; yeah. I got it. Jungkook; why don't you sing the song which you wrote for me few days back? We can put that song in this advertisement.

Jk- Nah! I don't think so anyone would like it. My voice doesn't comes out that good now.

Tae- Noo; your voice is perfect. We will go with that song only.

Jk- But chubs please try to understand-

Tae- I don't wanna understand. It's my order and you have to follow it. You are left with no choice Jeon. (said sternly)

The other staff present in the cabin tried to control their laugh by looking at their boss being controlled by his lady boss.

Tae- Answer me Jungkook; will you agree or not?

Jk- Do I have any other choice left?

Tae- Offcourse not.

Jk shook his head in disbelief at his wife's tantrums.

Jk's pov.

Her tantrums in this pregnancy is too much. God knows what kind of atom bomb is gonna come in my life in few months?

~~~

Another month passed by and Tae and Jiminee are three months pregnant now. Currently Jiminee is at Taekook's house as Hobi has to leave for Bangalore for office work. He will be back in a month so till then Jiminee and Han are gonna stay at Jeon's house.

And the only man to look after the two pregnant woman was Jk.

Right now; Tae and Jiminee are in Tae's bedroom seated beside each other and watching K-drama with snacks, colddrink and chocolates around them.

Jm- Bhabhi I think they will surely kiss in the next scene.

Tae- Not possible. That stupid hero will make my poor Lechan wait for like ages to get a perfect lip lock.

Jm- You know a lot about a perfect lip lock; huh? (said by pushing Tae lightly)

Tae- Offcourse I know. Your bhai has mastery in it.

Jm- Ohho. (said in a teasing way)

Tae- What ohho? You are talking as if you never experienced a perfect liplock. It's only five months to your marriage and you are already three months pregnant. What shall I assume then?

Jm's cheeks turned red at Tae's words. She looked down while trying to hide her shy smile.

Tae- Look who's being a red tomato now. I think Hobishi is really a good kisser; right? (said by pushing Jm lightly)

Jm- Bhabhiiiii; stop it. (said in whining tone)

Tae laughed at her shy sister-in-law while Jm covered her face with her palms feeling embarrassed.

Tae- Wait a second; it's already 2 pm. The advertisement might air anytime soon.

Saying this Tae switched onto any channel on which advertisements are going on.