45. Yoongi is back 😬

Comment Kiya Bina koi nhi jayega.....

Yg's eyes couldn't leave the beauty infront of him.

He couldn't believe she is the same girl who he was in the love with five years back

He couldn't believe she is the same girl who he was in the love with five years back. The change in her was tremendous. From short clothes to long kurti. From being fashionable to simple and sweet look.

Even her face looks different. It isn't chubby like before. Sharp eyes, straight nose, plumpy lips and a perfect jawline. She really glowed up.

Yg was busy admiring the beauty with a smile on his lips but next words of her shocked him.

Jm- Who are you?

Yg wasn't understanding why Jm isn't recognising him. That's when he noticed her specs tucked on her kurti near her chest.

He chuckled internally. He extended his hand towards her and pulled out the specs from her kurti making Jm widen her eyes.

She was gonna shout at the man for the misbehaviour but before that he  put the specs back on her eyes to regain her vision.

Jm widened her eyes in shock when she realised who the person infront of her is. She gulped down at how much different he looks.

Sharp face, broad, muscular chest, tattooed arm, small waist and what caught her attention was the specs covering his eyes.

Jm's pov.

Since when he became chashmish like me? Ahh! It's been years Jiminee. Everything and everyone's changed. Wait; but what he is doing here? And why the hell he came now? Bhai and Bhabhi aren't even at home.

Yg- Am I allowed to enter inside?

Jm came out of her thoughts at Yg's words. She hummed lightly and made way for him.

Yg stepped inside the house while maintaining eye contact with her but Jiminee immediately looked away.

Yg walked towards the couch and sat on it.

Jm came out of the kitchen with a glass of water and handed to him.

Yg- Thanks. How are-

Before Yg could speak further; loud sweet voice of a little bean filled his ears.

Hyunnie- JIMINEE AUNTY......

Hyunnie came running from the bedroom.

Hyunnie- Jiminee aunty give me another underwear. I peed in the previous one. (said while running towards her)

When Hyunnie realised there's some other person beside him and his Jiminee aunty; he immediately hide behind her as his lower body was naked.

He hit Jm on leg from behind with his tiny palm.

Hyunnie- Bad Jiminee aunty. Why you didn't said that we have guests? That uncle saw me nakey.

Yg laughed at Hyunnie's words and stood up to take him in his arms. His eyes were fixed on Jiminee. He extended his one hand behind her and pulled Hyunnie in the front.