61. First night 🌚 (M)

Socha tha is book mai Taekook ke siva aur kisi ka smut nhi hoga lekin shadi ke baad suhagraat toh banti hee hai 😬😫🥺

Sare mazze smut padhne Mai mat le Lena. Comment bhi zarur karna.

Jeon family were on the way to their house after bidding goodbye to Jiminee. Hyunnie fell asleep on Maya aunty's lap.

Within sometime they reached the Jeon's house. Jk opened the door and everyone entered inside.

Tae- Give him to me aunty. I will put him to bed. (said while trying to take Hyunnie from her arms)

Maya aunty- It's fine dear. Let him sleep with me.

Tae- But he might trouble you.

Maya aunty- Let me spend time with my grandson tonight then tomorrow I will leave for my house.

Tae- Okay; fine. (said with a smile)

Tae pecked Hyunnie's cheek and left for her room. She entered inside and heard the water running sound from the bathroom indicating Jk is inside.

Tae closed the door and stood infront of the dressing table. She removed her jewelleries, bangles, opened her hairs from a bun and removed her makeup. She took her night dress from the cupboard and unpinned her saree.

Jk walked out of the bathroom in tee and shorts. He noticed Tae undressing her saree. He went towards her and back hugged her.

Tae- What?

Jk- You were looking so beautiful in this saree. (said while pecking her cheek)

Tae- Thanks.

Jk turned Tae to face him and began pulling the saree away from her.

Jk- But you will look more beautiful without it.

Tae blushed at his words. She gripped the saree tightly to stop Jk from pulling it.

Jk looked at her with challenging gaze and pulled the saree with a force which caused Tae to get pulled towards Jk along with her saree. He abruptly removed the saree from her waist and lifted her in bridal style.

Jk- Today you can't run away from this wild bunny. (said while throwing her on the bed making her body bounce on the soft mattress)

Before Jk could hover over her; she rolled down the bed which caused him to fall on the mattress instead of her.

Tae- Awww; wild bunny couldn't catch his prey. So bad. (said by mocking Jk)

Tae began laughing at him who's face was fuming in anger. He throwed the pillow at her and got down the bed to catch her as she was running away from him.

Jk- Gaddar (traitor) , dhokebaaz (cheater) , dagabaaz (deceitful) , bhains (buffalo).

Tae stopped at the word bhains and looked at Jk angrily.

Tae- What the hell! From which angle do I look like bhains; huh?

Before Tae could run away Jk caught her and wrapped his hands around her waist.

Jk- Caught you.

Tae- Leave me. You called me bhains.

Jk- Why are you so offended? Are you really bhains.

Tae stomped her feet on Jk's feet and glared at him.

Jk hissed in pain and slapped her bum.

Jk- Babydoll got so much courage these days; huh? (said while squeezing her bum roughly)