7. Dirty game 😥

Jk thought about the bet for a while. Won't it be breaking a girl's heart by confessing her, fucking her and then telling her everything was just for a mere bet? No matter how badly he wanna take revenge from Tae for complaining about them to the college authorities and getting them suspended but the step he's gonna take is too huge which can destroy both of their lives.

Jk- I am sorry but I can't complete this bet. It's not possible for me and you too don't think about it.

Kai- WHAT? HAVE YOU GONE MAD? DON'T FORGET WHAT SHE DID WITH US.

Jk- I know what she did but what we are gonna do is not right either.

Kai- Nothing is wrong. You just have to confess her and get her to your bed. Fuck her and then dump her. That's what she deserves for going against us.

Jk- First of all she is not like other girls and will never agree for sex at this earliest and secondly even if she agrees then I won't be able to face myself in the mirror. I will feel disgusted by my ownself. It's wrong Kai. I can't do this.

Kai- Such a coward you are. I shouldn't have included you in my gang. Fucking pussy cat. Why don't you say that your dick doesn't works? It doesn't gets hard then how you will fuck her? (said in a mocking way)

Jk got angry at his words and held his collar in tight grip.

Jk- Shut your mouth. You are speaking too much now. Don't pull me in a fight. (said sternly)

Kai- I am speaking the truth. One doesn't become a man just by making these so called muscles. You need a dick for it which I think you don't have.

That was it. Jk lost his patience which resulted in him landing punch after punch on Kai's face but Kai was not any less. He too gave a tough competition to Jk. Both were continuously beating each other which caused everyone to gather in their room.

NJ immediately went towards Jk and pulled him away from Kai.

Jk- LEAVE ME BHAI. TODAY I WILL KILL THIS BASTARD.

Kai- YOU CAN'T. YOU ONLY NOW HOW TO YELL AT OTHERS. FUCKING COWARD.

Jk- YOU-

NJ didn't let Jk speak further and pulled him away from there. He took him to his room even though he was denying.

Jk- Leave me Bhai. Let me show that bastard his place.

NJ- Shut up otherwise I will tell uncle what you are doing here. (said sternly)

NJ made him sit on the chair while he sat opposite to Jk.

NJ- What's the matter that you got so hyped up; huh? You almost destroyed that guy's face.

Jk- He made fun of my dick.

NJ- Your what? (asked with a confused expression)

Jk- Are you deaf or what? I said he made fun of m..my d...dick..

NJ couldn't control himself and burst into a huge laughter.

Jk- What's there to laugh? How you will feel if someone will say that your dick doesn't works; huh?

NJ- Well I don't have to prove that to anyone. My girlfriend is well aware with my dick and the pleasure it gives. (said while laughing)

Jk- Stop it bhai. Now you are also hurting me by showing your ugly teeth.

NJ- I am sorry but you are right. A man's prestige lies in his dick. How can he say that my brother's dick doesn't work; huh? (said while trying to control his laugh)