Marked

Kim's POV
Dr. Dan's private cabin.

"Khun Kim....The thing is.."  Dr. Dan looked away, uncomfortable. "Everything is going well with the report, you can go."

I can sense a tinge of disbelief in his voice.

"Dan, I asked you about the rut."  I sat down buttoning up my shirt and leaned forward a bit. "Suggest me inhibitors- or better, I'm okay with suppressor injections with or without side effects. I can't have anything pulling me behind for the next two months-"

"Uh...you- you don't have to."  I noticed Dr. Dan got more uncomfortable. "Your pheromones are much stable."

"Say it." I leaned back. What's going on with him, what's making him act like stupid?

"Huh?"

"I asked why, I know about my condition."

"Uh, Did you get involved with anyone....recently?"  I raised an eye brow at his confused face. "I mean, That way- like..did you do it..?"

"I'm not sure why are you stuttering, but yes. And What's up about it?"

"It's just-"  Dan held up a mirror turning me towards the bigger mirror exposing the back of my neck. I saw a weird mark still intact while all of the marks on my body from that night was healed.

"What? This is supposed to be.." wait..

Something clicked in my head, "You're mated."  My eyes widened. "Most possibly your last partner marked you."

I tried to process everything looking at my reflection in the mirror, my eyes glued on the mark. I still can't believe what doctor said...I didn't dare to think about marking Chay even though every part of me wanted to. After all, I couldn't leave if I bonded with Chay, that would implicate him more.

I sighed closing my eyes trying to calm down.

But Porchay did it anyway. That night, you should've restrained yourself, Kim! You bastard. Then I started to recall everything again. Probably it wasn't possible to resist...but I should have tried.

I covered my mouth , probably to hide my expression. Goodness fucking lord, what is this feeling in my stomach.

"Khun Kim, are you okay?" I nodded.

I stood up to leave. "See you later." 
________

_

_

_
_________
Flashback __

"P'Kim..... please!" After I figured that Porchay wasn't just having a relapse, he's going into his heat cycle, my hands grew colder.

I'm nervous.

"Chay, you got medicines with you right? Where are they?" I picked him up to put him on bed.

I need to find a way out of it without...

"P'Kim... I...I don't..." The whole bedroom spinned the moment I stood up straight. Fuck, this...this is...."P'Kim- I feel weird- it's ..suffocating.." A strongly sweet scent filled my lungs as I kept inhaling. Chay arched his back in front of me, on my bed.

I felt goosebumps all over my body.

The scenary was maddening. More than enough to destroy my sense of right and wrong, which was already struggling at the moment. Everytime he called my name I was getting light headed. Oh fuck! The scent... I can't breathe it in. I covered my mouth. Hell no! I can't take him here, I can't take him here. I didn't realize when I crawled on the bed hovering over him. I was going to get off the bed real quick.