the ambush

Porsche POV

I still can't believe Pete just walked out of that warehouse leaving Vegas there. That psycho Bāstard was determined to take Pete with him- I don't understand why... Pete seemed pained while yelling at Vegas, What the holy fūck is going on?!!

"I've gone through the security cameras once more, are you sure there's a mole in the Main Family House?"  

Sitting on his bed, Pete was still tapping on his laptop, I looked at him. what are you hiding from me? I'm trying my best not to pressure him in any way, I was sure he's gonna tell me himself. But now...

"What happened back there Pete?" Pete stopped for a moment and looked up sighing.

".......Where? At the warehouse?" He seemed uneasy talking about it.

"Yes." But I'm sorry Pete, I need to know to join all the dots in my head.

"........We had ....a talk back at his safe house." He stopped to sigh before continuing, "I might have something to hold on him.... like I have a upper hand.. yeah."

"Is that ..all?"

"Yeah, I just reminded him of that and ...walked out." Pete tried to concentrate on going back on work, forcing a smile, again.

Everything is getting more twisted, and I can't find anything about the murder of my parents as well. I flinched as my phone rang with a notification sound, Pete shook his head sparing a glance at me before getting back to the laptop.

[Vegas: I sorry for being a jērk. Can you update me on How Pete is doing, please?]

I looked at Pete in front of me. Well I might've some other ways to find it out. This is good.

______________________________
__________________________________

Next night
Third person POV

"So you want me to find out what happened to your parents ...years ago?"  Vegas leaned back looking up from the photo, at Porsche.  "I'm glad you trusted me but-"

"Who told you I trust you?" Porsche frawned at Vegas, who raised an eyebrow back at him. "It's just, in this case... I can't trust anyone back in The Main Family House, I think you're the only person that can't be bought by the Main Family at this point."

"So?"

"Can you find out anything about them?"

".....No." He looked disappointed. "Well, Do you have any relatives.....?" Porsche thought for a second.

".....There's this uncle thee, and he might know.."

"I'll help you find "him" out." He nodded sternly. "By the way, it's not the first time I'm seeing this picture." Vegas pointed at the photo, Porsche was surprised.

"Where else did you see it?"

"....In Pa's office." Porsche's eyes widened in confusion. Guess there's no end of this shīt.

"Well, see you tomorrow-"

"Ai Porsche!" Porsche turned around. "Uh.. About Pete.... How's he holding up?"

"He's fine. Just some minor bruises and all." Vegas let out a sigh. Porsche seemed irritated with him asking about Pete, but he's confused as well.

It's not only Pete, Vegas is behaving weird as well.

"I don't know what TF is going on with you and him, but if Pete suffers in your bloody hands again, that'll be the last time for you to live."

To Porsche's surprise, Vegas nodded. Porsche stepped out of the room, while Vegas leaned back in frustration. Keeping a straight face and acting like everything's normal is harder than he thought.
_________________________________
Vegas's POV