Excuses

Pete's POV

Vegas was staring down at me as I sat still on the bed. I looked everywhere accept his eyes. He brought food when he got back, all the same pathetic food.i know I'm not supposed to be picky, am I? It's about time he lashes out. Pete, you're done for.

"Tell me what's the matter with food?"

"......?" I blinked at him in confusion. His eyes were calm and he's not even a bit angry, moreover it seems he's skeptical.

I looked away, "It's......" I decided not to pretend anymore, it doesn't even work. "It looks terrible... How am I supposed to eat when I lose appetite just looking...at...it-" I stopped when I peeked at his face.

"........" He just kept looking at my face. I don't know why I felt irritated suddenly. What's up asshole? look at this poor guy's pale face, you made it like this. My face was so pretty...you asshat made me look like a corpse! I haven't even washed my face properly for days... I'll never forgive you! My poor face...

Vegas suddenly got out of the room. He returned after a bit later with..... a bowl? I can't even eat a spoon of them and he's bringing more?!! Wait- is it a new type of torture...? I thought all kinds of bullshits in seconds while he walked nearer.

It was steaming while my foods never were fresh. Hell- I don't want to, but I probably looked like a hungry cat looking at the bowl.

"...here-" It's ramen! OhMyGod fancy getting a ramen bowl in prison- I took some in my mouth right away, the fresh taste of the noodle wetted my tongue to the point of my skin got shivers. It's so good! I'm eating some good stuff after so long.. wait- Something clicked in my head, my eyes widened in realization. I mindlessly spat it out in the bowl, forgetting Vegas was sitting right in front of my bed. I put the bowl down slowly. him- "Vegas" making me ramen bowl in the morning.... what if it's poisoned!?

Vegas turned around to look at me.

_____________

Third person POV

Vegas was sitting on the floor in front of the bed pete was on, holding a book in front of his eyes. Probably to convince himself that he was busy. He didn't even realize when he Started listening to the sounds coming from Pete from behind him carefully.

The sounds he was getting from Pete eating noodle suddenly stopped. Vegas turned around to look at him.

"....now what?" Vegas frawned at Pete sitting there with the bowl on his lap, with a long face like *-i don't like it!*

"Did you..... put.... something in it?"

"........ what?" Vegas was confused af at first, did he mean poison? Seriously? "Why do you think I need to mix something in it, Can I not just torture you manually?"

"well...who knows-" Vegas rolled his eyes and got up on the bed to take the bowl from his hand. He swallowed some of the noodle and looked at Pete.

"......Did I die?" Convinced with that, Pete's eyes sparkled like before and he took the bowl back in a hurry. "I don't know what kind of fuckery cooks up in that head..." Vegas sat down on the floor again.

"Can you blame me..?" He spoke with mouthful of noodle, "evlything's pousible fol yu.." Vegas hates people who talks with mouthful food. Forgetting that, he rolled his eyes again, smiling to himself.

"Yeah of course, eat first, probably you'll have energy to kill me if you need to later on." Pete didn't reply, of course, busy eating and Vegas continued with his book.