Chapter 25: killing these bitches

August POV

Me and the boys arrived at the house at midnight. We loaded up guns and everything. We had knives to. So then we got out the car and split up. We all went in the back door. As soon as we got in the house we instantly heard screaming. It had to be Debriaun. So we follwed the screaming witch was coming from downstairs from the basement. So then we look and she was tied up to an chair and was bleading. I think she might be having the baby. So I just busted in.

Aug: if y'all don't untie my baby right know I will blow y'all mother fucking heads off I said bout to cry cause I don't like seeing her like this. They did as told. Chris picked her up and carried her to the car. Before I walked out I shout Odell and Robert twice. One in there chest and one in there head then I left.
       As soon as u got back in the car I drive straight to the hospital.

The hospital

When we got there the doctors and them took her in an we had to wait outside and man I was freaking out.

Chris: yo man chill she'll be fine man I promis I said patting his back.

After what Chris just said I calmed down and that when the doctor came out.

Doctor: well she fine she gave birth to and healthy baby. Would you guys like to see her.

We all nodded are heads then he lead us to the room she was in. When we walked in I saw Debriaun holding an beautiful baby girl. She had my eyes,lips,and she had Debriauns skin color,head, nose and ears witch where really small.

Debriaun: everyone welcome Sophia monaie Alsina. I looked at the baby then up to August who was making his way over to me.

August: babe can I hold the baby please I asked her as she handed me the baby. I looked down at the baby as I started to cry a little. Then Sophia opened her eyes and started to smile at me and I smiled back at her. I looked at Debriaun who looked  happy as ever. I leaded down and kissed her she kissed back.

Me: August baby thanks for saving me,and,Chris Brown, and Trey songz.

All of the said: no problem lil mamma.

After they said that they came over to me and gave me one big hug.

Me: know y'all uncles I said as they smiled and took turned holding Sophia. I thinks this is the most happiest day of my life. I love all of y'all I told them.

********* 
Vote & commet
There will be a sequel
Called (that family life)