Chapter 5: Las Vegas pt 2

We are now landing in Las Vegas

  Larry: "Debriaun wake up" I said shaking her.

Me: "Hmm" she said mumbling opening her eyes.

Larry: "Get up baby girl its time to get off the plane."

Me: I nodded and grabbed my phone and stuff and we got of the plane.

They got there suit cases and waked to there car that drove them to there hotel.

10 mins later

Me: "Look at this hotel" I said with my mouth wide open.

Larry:"Yea it is pretty nice" I said smiling.

Me: "Come on let's go to are hotel room where staying in" I said pulling his hand.

1min later

Larry: "OK I'm bout to open the door to happyness" I said holding the key.

We walked in to the biggest hotel room in the world that I've ever seen as my eyes got bigger.

Me: "OW MY GOSH Larry look at this place" I said yelling a little.

Larry: "I see this is like....like a fuckin house.

10min later after of setting up stuff and picking out are rooms.

Me:"So now what do you wanna do" I asked Larry eating an grape.

Larry "Umm wanna go to a club or sum or shopping?"

Me: "Let's go to the club see if we can find any famous people there so i can fall in love with someone new and get my mind off Odell" I said staring outta space.

Larry: "Okay I said squinting my eyes at her go get dressed."

Me: I snapped out of my thoughts and said "OK".

  I took another shower got out did my business then got dressed. I put on an baby blue and black outfit. I put on my half shirt that said bad on the back in black and then put on my shorts that said ass on my ass in black. I put on some black and blue Jordan's. I put on some Nicki minaj perfume,diamond ear rings, and my gold bracelet and some lip gloss. Then I grabbed my zebra Prink wallet and headed out my room.

  Me"Larry I'm ready" I said walking out my room then when he saw me he just staired at me??

Larry's POV

When I saw Debriaun come from around the corner I just froze. My mouth was wide open its like I was drewling. I think she the most beautiful girl I've ever seen besides kiyah my ex but yea. I got out ta my thoughts when she cept calling my name.

Me: "Larry , Larry ,LARRY!!" I YELLED

Larry: "Ahh...yeah" I said studering

Me: "Are you OK" I said squinting my eyes.

Larry: "Yea.I'm fine you ready" I asked.

Me: "Yea" I said walking in front of him out the door with him behind.

At the clud

We got to the club I ordered some Patron. I had like 3 of them so far and I was feeing pretty dam good till my song came on by August Alsina porn star. I was humming it to myself till a tall guy came up behind me and asked if I wanted to dance and I said yea.

Me: "hi I'm Debriaun" I said shyly and biting my lip.

August: "hey I'm August as you already know."

Debriaun: "yea I do"

August: "I couldn't  help but to come over here because I was looking for a beautiful girl to dance with and I saw you."

Debriaun: (blushes) "thank you I think your handsome yourself" I said looking in his eyes.

August: "thanks shawdy and you must really like my song I saw the was you was humming and rolling yo hip in the seat." "You know I don't mind if you roll yo hips on me" he said biting his lip.

Debriaun: ( blushes )  "so is that a yes or no".

August: "suprize me shawdy" I said gripping her waist.

I turned around and started rolling my hips to the song. I looked up and his head was back as I did what I did. I bended over and touched my tose and started rolling my hip as he let out a slight groan.

  The song was finnaly over.

August: "I know its late and everything but I was wondering if I could get yo number."

Deja: *I nodded and handed him my number number*

August: "alright I'll call you tomorrow" he said bending down a little and kissing my cheek.

Debriaun:( blushes) "alright bye" I said letting him go.

August: bye.

I went to the bar and bought 3 more drinks and I was loaded. Larry grabbed my hand pulling me to the car and drove home.

We got hotel I noticed Debriaun was sleep in the car. So I picked her up and carried her to are hotel room. I took her to her room and put the covers and stuff on her and walked out her room.

  I bet when she wakes up she won't remember what happened today. Even that she met August Alsina.