Chapter 15: crazy ass nigga

Today Asia and Odell came back to my house. August and larry had left to get some food for us and Asia was taking a long ass shower. So it was just me and Odell downstairs. He cept on looking at me like he was bout to kill me. So I got up and moved and that's when he grabbed me and threw me against the wall.

   Me: Odell what is your fucking problem I said trying to get out his grip.

Odell: you and your fucking "boyfriend is my fuckin problem. Y'all having a baby is the least thing that can happen right know so what imma do is kill it.

Me: * knees him in the balls as he groans in pain. Then he slaps me again then starts.choking me*. Get yo punk ass off me I said as the front door swong open and it was August and Larry.

August: * gets Odell and we push him off Debriaun then starts beating his head in as Asia walked down the stairs.

Asia: august what the hell are you doing and OMG D-Debriaun what happened to you I studdered.

Me: I was to in pain to talk.

August picked me up and carried me up the the room and sat me down then let me cry in his chest.

Asia: * busts I  there room* August and Larry what the hell was that for.

August: Asia yo lil punk ass boyfriend ain't aloud here anymore. Me and Larry walked in on him choking her and hiting her up against the wall. What da fuck was I supposted to do let him beat her ass no. So I beat his ass I said laying Debriaun on the bed cause she cryed her self to sleep.

   Asia: I'm breaking up with his ass frfr. He can fly back to Virginia and live with his momma like he was doin and leave us da fuck alone.

I chuckled and then put Debriaun on the bed because she cryed herself to sleep. Then we went downstairs and cleaned up the house.

***************
Vote & Comment