Chapter 24: In a While

I was at home on the couch while August was out in the studio. I was at home with my to body guards. Yes they liver here in my house but they friendly to me. I was thinking I haven't talked to Larry in a long ass time ever since that fight well I think we talked on the phone but that it. I'm bout to call him and see what's up with him.

     Phone convo

Larry: hello

Me: hey Larry

Larry: who this

Me: yo lil sister Debriaun I said in a duhh tone.

Larry: heyy what's up lil sissy I miss you I haven't talked to you in a while.

Me: I know why you stop visiting you missed out so much. I'm 7 mouths pregnant Odell and Robert have gone crazy. They teamed up and trying to kill me and August its just crazy without you. All this never happened in till you left.

Larry: aww that's good is it a boy or girl and WHAT what they trying to do that for??

Me: girl and they both tryed to get with me again,but they had there chance and know they said if I I didn't get with one of them they should kill me.

Larry:*I was silent for a min. People know they hate it when they fuck with my baby sister* you know what me and Kiyah gone be there tomorrow OK.

Me: OK and Alexia and Mack I saw them yesterday they said they just moved back here. Did you know they used to live in Virginia and have 2 kids.

Larry: yea Amena and Jaden.

Me: dang why didn't you tell me?

Larry: I don't know that wasn't on my mind then. What's on my mind is coming down there to check up on y'all. And have August been treating you good.

Me: yea

Larry: that's good and kiyah is pregnant. She be killing me. Shit half the dam time I be wanna to put her ass out like fr tho.

Me: I know how you feel. When she wasn't pregnant I still wanted to beat her ass fr fr.

Larry:*laughs* but yea I gotta go her come the pregnant bitch and her hormoans bye love to baby sissy.

Me: bye love you to big bro.

End of phone convo

After the phone convo I got a know on the door. I made sure my body guards where with me when I went to answer the. I went and got the door and it was ODELL and ROBERT. AWW HELL

************
Vote & Comment