Chapter 7: The Date

Later on that day

After I took my shower. I brushed my teeth and put on some clothes. I put on my half shirt that said diva on the front. I put on some cacky looking shorts and some all white air forces. My phone started to ring and it was August.

Phone convo

August: heyy beautiful!!

Debriaun: ( giggles) heyy handsome what you doin.

August: nun bout to come and get you.

Debriaun: OK I'm at the 5 star hotel OK.

August: alright imma call you when I get there OK

Debriaun: OK bye

August: bye ;)

End of phone convo

Larry: Who where you on the phone with I asked her eating a slim Jim.

Me: I was talking to August. He said he on his way I said blushing.

Larry: Mmhh you better tell me how it went when you get back OK I said winking at her.

Me: (Laughs) OK I'm bout to watch TV till he- ohh wait he just texted he's here by Larry I said giving him an hug before leaving.

Larry: Bye have fun

Me: I will!!!!!

In the car

Me: So august where you taking me I asked smiling.

Aug: To my movie theater at my house then to my game room witch is also at my house then where going to eat dinner.

Me: OK.

Pulls up to his house

Me: Wow yo house is huge I said looking everywhere.

Aug: Thanks ma I said taking her hand and taking her to my movie theater.

In the movie theater

Me: So what movie are we going to watch.

Aug: Mmm imma let you pick ma.

Me: OK...I wanna wat-

Aug: And don't pick no girly shit eather I said cutting her off and chuckling.

Me: Giggling OK I won't da and I wanna watch that new movie DOPE.

Aug: OK and da I see you gotta nick name for me now I said smiling and putting the movie on and where do you live??

Me: Yea I have a new nick name for you and I don't live here...I live In Virginia.

Aug: Aww have you ever thought of like....moving down here I said looking her in her eyes.

Me: Yea I love it here but if I did wanna move down here I don't know where I would move to or what side of town.

Aug: I know where you could live...

Me: Where?

Aug: Here with me I said sliding closer to her.

Me: Really I said excited.

Aug: Yep i said kissing her neck.

Me: OK ill think about it more I said kissing his cheek and we began to watch the movie as it started and he pulled me into his lap.

An hour and thirty mins later

Me: Gosh that movie took forever I almost fell asleep.

Aug: At least you would I've been confterable if you fell asleep ma.

Me: Tru OK wheres the game room at I said looking around.

Aug: Go straight ahead then open that door.

Me: OK da

Aug: And instead of da call me daddy.

Me: Ok.. Daddy I said giggling. And dam this room is big.

Aug: Alright let's get to playing.

30mins later

Me: I'm hungry and I don't feel like walking I said in a grumpy voice and walking weird.

Aug: Alright I said picking her up bridle style. What you want to eat.

Me: I want some cheese and pepperoni pizza.

Aug: OK I said 

5 mins later after eating

Me: That was some good pizza I said licking my Lips.

Aug: Yea DAT was some good pizza ma. And can I ask you sum?

Me: Sure what's up.

Aug: Can you spend a night with me please??

Me: .....sure but can you take me to my hotel room to get som clothes and stuff.

Aug: Yea let's go

Hotel

Me: Brb daddy I said smiling.

Aug: Alright ma.

Hotel room.

MeLarry I'm back. How was the date I asked smiling. It was amazing. Was it and why are you grabbing clothes? Ow I'm spending a night. Somebody gone get they freak on tonight I said giggling. Naww I don't think so ill kiss him but I dought we going to do all that. Mmhh bye sissy. Bye bro.

Back to August mansion

I took a quick shower then put on a white tank top and some sweat pants and put my hair in a messy bun. I got in the bed with August who had his shirt off and just had on some basketball shorts.

A: you sleepy ma

D: yea are you

A:  yea kinda I said pulling her so she was in my chest. Then I bent down a little and started kissing her and she kissed back, and I have to say she a good kisser.

D: when we where done kissing I laid my head in his chest and slowly drifted off to sleep. I know we just met and all but I feel safe in his arms??