,Chapter 16: the truth

I woke up this morning and my neck and my head was in pain. I tried to stand up but I couldn't cause my legs where in pain to, so I called for August.

  Me: AUGUST I yelled and he was zooming in the room.

   Aug: awe I see you awake I said kissing her. What you need me for boo.

   Me: can you help me get up and my neck and legs hurts.

   Aug: yea and can you tell me what fully happened.

   Me: Yea now help me up I gotta pee medium big ass belly I said to my self.

Aug: *laughs then helps her up*

After all that we went downstairs so I could tell him while eating breakfast.

Me: you still wanna know what happend.

Aug: yea

Me: OK you and Larry was going to the store and Asia was in the shower. So it was just us 2 downstairs. He was giving me an stair like he was about to kill me. So I got up and tryed to walk some where else but that's when he hit me then threw me up against the wall. Then I was like "Odell get the fuck off of me". He was "like no you got the perfect boyfriend, perfect house and, the last thing that can happen is you having a baby". So then I knee him in his balls then he started choking me that's why my neck is like this. Then that's when you and Larry came in and started beating His ass.

Aug:* I was just staring at first and thinking of all the things I wanted to do to him right now* so what I'm hereing is he jealous of us and don't want you to have my baby?

Me: yup I said eating some of my bacon.

Aug: yea he deffently ain't aloud over here no more. I just got a feeling.

Me: a feeling about what?

Aug: that he's watching your every move and that he's still trying to kill the baby. So for now on I'm going with you everywhere you go an where ever I go you go intill you have the baby OK.

Me:* laughs a little* OK I said kissing him.

**********************
Short I know
Vote & Comment