Chapter 6: the hangover

I woke up this morning and my head was pounding. I didn't know why or what I did last night. The only thing I remember from last might is that I met August Alsina and I gave him my number and he said he was going to call me today.

Debriaun: Larry I said in a whiny voice

    Larry: yes baby sis he said smiling

  Debriaun: my head hurts and I dont remember nothing from last night. The only thing i temember is me  meeting Auguat Alsina I said holding my head.

  Larry: what happened was that we went to the club and you started off with 3 cups of Patron and then they played yo favorite song that was porn star by August Alsina. Them he came up behind you and asked you to dance. You was rolling on him and stuff intill the song was over. Then he asked for yo number and you gave it to him and then he kissed you on yo cheek. Then y'all said bye. You walked to the bar and started drinking alot. Then that's when I took you and we headed home I put you in yo bed and that's it.

  Debriaun: aww

  Larry: yea and have you talked to Asia lately

  Debriaun:( rolls my eyes) nope but she called my yesterday morning but I just pressed ignore why?

  Larry: just askin... You should call her and y'all can hang back out and stuff so we all can be back together again.

  Debriaun: alright I guess I'll go call her I said with a frown.

  Larry: alright go do that.

Phone convo

Ring,ring,ring

Asia: hello she said shyly

Debriaun:hey Asia

Asia: Debriaun OMG... Me and Odell have been trying to call yall about y'all where have y'all been we've been trying to call y'all and everything where y'all at? I said worried.

Debriaun: where in ahh..... Las Vegas I said with my eyes closed knowing she was about to yell.

Asia:  OMG WHY THE HELL YALL GO ALL THE WAY THERE FOR I said concerned?

Debriaun: well we where so upset about what happened the other day about you and Odell that we had to go out and do something. So I asked him can we go to Vegas so we went.

Asia: well y'all could of told us when y'all coming back.

Debriaun: we couldn't tell y'all at the moment cause we where man at y'all and I don't know when where coming back I think tomorrow.

Asia: right and OK. And I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about me and Odell. I just couldn't tell you because you was so in love with him I just didn't have the guts to tell you. So do you forgive me I said in a baby voice

Debriaun:..... Mmmm yea girl I forgive you and besides I found a man way better that Odell I said smiling hard and he's famous.

Asia: OMG FR GIRL WHO I said yelling

Debriaun: its ..... August Alsina and where going out today. We met last night at the club.

Asia: you lucky heffa she said laughing.

Debriaun: yep well I'll call you back later OK I gotta get I'm the shower.

Asia: alright bye sissy. Aww and I really do like Larry to but not like that OK.

Debriaun: lol OK bye

End of phone convo

Larry: so how did it go I said smiling.

Debriaun: it went well where back sisters and she said shes been pretending she didn't like you. She really does like you as a bro.

Larry: aww that good and I knew it I said smiling. Know where one big happy family.

Debriaun: I guess I said giggling. I'm bout to go take my shower.

Larry:ok

**************

Vote & comment