Chapter 11: End Konni! Find Makarov!

[ULF-Shadow Company Joint-Base, Urzikstan]

Jaune: Don't get compromised.

Soap: We won't, sir.

Farah: Keep your guard up and stay sharp, Ms. Polendina will be waiting with Nikolai.

Yang: Good luck, and stay safe Johnny, LT.

Timeskip

As Soap, Ghost, and Penny were at the Gora Dam. Everyone else was preparing their gear before they went over the map of the abandoned airbase which was being used by Konni while Laswell was working with the trio at the Dam.

Jaune: We'll have 3 teams inserted to this airbase.

Gaz: Me, CFVY, Winter and the on site PMC's will be attacking the barracks drawing their attention.

Farah: My fighters, Alex and Team RWBY will be disabling the anti air defenses and armored garrison found at and near the radio station.

Jaune: Finally me, Farah and the rest of my team will be inserted at the boneyard, Graves will be covering us all with 2 separate AC-130 gunships.

Graves: I trust you on the other gunship Oz.

Oz: Right commander.

Shepherd: Now then, we know the chemicals are on site there, so Captain Prices' team is tasked to neutralize those chemicals, now, we don't know if Makarov is there, but it is a possibility.

Kuroyuri, Mistral

Jack: This is Apollo Actual to all stations! South gate is under attack! We have 7 K.I.A! I repeat, we have multiple operators down! We're being overunned!

Jack then looked around as Mi-24 Hind's shot down rockets at the gate with swarms of Konni soldiers rushing in as far back stood the woman in charge, Izolda "Warden" Garanina.

Konni Captain: Каков был приказ командира Макарова? (What was Commander Makarov's order?)

Warden: Убейте всех на этом острове, никого в живых. И вот тут мы начинаем. (Kill everyone on this island, no one alive. And this is where we begin.)

Konni Captain: Да, мэм. (Yes ma'am.)

The Konni Captain then ran to the front lines as Warden turned around and lifted her hand before doing a chopping motion towards the village as out from the forest rolled out multiple APC's filled with Konni troops with a few Heavy Tanks.

Warden: Захватите деревню! Под и за командира Макарова! (Capture the village! Under and for commander Makarov!)

The vehicles then drove past her as they rolled through the gates with an explosion happening over the walls.

Back inside the village, Jack lost two more operators seeing the APCs and Heavy Tank roll in with wide eyes.

Jack: Apollo-1 Actual to all stations! Broken arrow! Broken arrow! I repeat! Broken arrow! SHIT!

Jack then got down as the tank fired off a 120mm shell towards Jack's location as he ducked allowing the shell to hit a building as the sounds of civilians screaming filled the air even louder.

Apollo 1-3: Fall ba-!

*BANG*

The man who was taking cover behind a metal beam was then struck down by a Konni sniper using a Victus XMR (Accuracy International AW50) with AP .50 caliber rounds.

Apollo 1-2: SNIPER!

Everyone then tried to find cover as the APCs stopped firing their 30mm autocannons as more men were killed falling back or protecting civilians.