Aurora - Beautiful

chaos in the Musical pt1 - beautiful

fyi this will take about 10 chapters because i love stretching musical related things

Reminders that I don't own the musical or any music, just rlly love this, credits for the songs go to kevin murphy and lawrence o'keefe, the people who made the musical

if you havent read my db book, then its also recommended to listen to the song as you read, no guarantee its better or good timing tho

The light in the aud dimmed, I glued myself to my seat between Mom and Dad. They would disrupt the whole show if they are next to each other.

After the director teacher introduce some stuff, the show started.

The curtain slowly opened as a girl in a long coat and scarf got into the spotlight. I think she has buckteeth.

"September 1st, 1989, dear diary," she started.

And we're off to a start where the main character is probably a nerd. If I didn't know better from being forced to watch random musicals in the weekends, I would think that Veronica is a loser nerd 'I'm not like other girls, I write in my diary'.

"I believe that I'm a good person... That you know... There's good in everyone," she continued.

Me too. But look at us.

Are you talking to me? Don't make this bout me here grrrrrrr. (SHES IN HER CRINGEY MIDDLE SCHOOLER PHASE NOOO)

"But here we are, first day in senior year... And uuh..." She glanced around, "i looked around at these kids I've known all my life and I asked myself, what happened?"

I'm not in highschool yet, or even in grade 8. But I worry about it.

Is that how highschool is going to be? An unfamiliar place within friends?

People say young children are exaggerating problem, but we're being raised wrong if someone as young as me is feeling like this.

Back in the day, you usually don't worry until you're an adult. Look at us now.

The curtain fully opened, revealing the rest of the 'school'.

The chorus sang some bad words that I'm not allowed to repeat. I'm surprise this even got into the school's agenda. Oh wait they don't care.

"We were so tiny, happy and shiny, playing tag and getting chase

Singing and clapping

Laughing and napping

Baking cookies eating paste"

Is that all going to change? I know my life would stop being fun at some point.

But is that all going to start in about 2 years. It makes sense why my brother is like this. I don't wanna be emo like Gael.

Make it stop.

"Then we got bigger, that was the trigger

Like the Huns invading Rome"

THE HUNS LIKE IN MULAN?

"Welcome to my school, this ain't no highschool, this is the thunder dome

Hold your breath and count the days we're graduating soon

College will be paradise if I'm not dead by June."

Hmm. I thought high school is gonna be hell. But then those movies aren't accurate portrayal of high school anyways.