April - A Bunch of Kids Cries Boohooo

I feel bad for setting the building on fire, so I'm trying my best not to mess up at home too.

Aurora had the house sparkling clean already, which is great.

"Gael! You have to stay in your room when Karen Jr come!" Aurora commanded him.

"Why?" He asked tiredly, "Nolan is also coming today."

"Well you guys stay out of sight! Karen Jr likes you. And that's gross." It is very much gross, but I don't think Gael is having it.

He looked at how his sister had rearranged the house. "Why is there a painting in the fridge?"

"Cause it's ugly we have nowhere else to put it."

==========

Karen Jr arrives almost immediately after the family ate lunch. I can see that Gael is seething.

"HEY GUYS!!!!!!!" Karen Jr announced loudly as she stepped foot in. "Hi Mrs and Di Carpet! Hi Gael." I can't believe I've been here for a week without knowing Gael's full name basically say 'Gael the Carpet'.

Gael looked really done with life. He picked up his phone and called Nolan.

"Hey can you please please please come over quicker. There's a Barbie wannabe at my house" He asked hurriedly.

"Why hello Karen Jr, how are you?" Their mom said, "And please call me Camilla."

"I'm good thank you! Can we play with Princess?"

The cat was taking a bath in the sink right now. It also ate the soap. And he scream bubbles out every time he see me. Fatass is eating everything

"I'm ordering pizza, any preference?" Camilla asked the 2 kids.

"I like Hawaiian pizza-" Karen Jr started but everyone looked at her in shock and utter disapproval. Even I think it's disrespecting. Pineapple on pizza is disgusting and I can write a whole essay on why.

"We don't tolerate that in this household," Their dad said. Their family understand see. I started to respect them more.

"Oh....."

"Well we're gonna go get grocery and pick up an oven pizza there then I guess," Camilla said, she walked to the garage door.

"Your not leaving us alone again, are you?" Gael asked, groaning.

"Yes I am, don't do dumb stuff," She told him sweetly, "And bake some muffin or something."

"Naur" He's feeling too girlypop today.

We heard the garage door open and a pink barbie car drove out. I'm guessing that's the mom's car.

"We should go to the park or something!" I suggested. But then we saw Aurora's phone ding. She picked up her fluffy phone case that strangely matches Princess's fur.

"MY BOYFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME" She screamed and started to sobbed. She's 10 what is she yapping about???

"OH NO NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND," Karen Jr exclaimed, coming over to hug her.

"Who's your boyfriend???" Gael asked, incredibly confused.

"It's...it's...Aki Hayakawa" Aurora choked out between tears. I picked up a Kleenex box and she took some without giving much attention to it.

"Please tell me that's not the guy in Chainsaw Man" Gael pleaded.

"It is," Karen Jr said matter of factly, "On this anime ai app."

"Why would human make such a stupid app???" I asked.

"Cause human are weird," He replied.

"What was that?" The girls asked, turning to Gael.